Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Old bloke removed from the North Stand today?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Waiting for the inevitable email from the club following on from no flasks, bottle tops. No getting over excited when we score. It’s not the modern way.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
He was very excited when we got the goal amd Andonne was celebrating nearby . Get behind the club and get chucked out think bhafc need a reality check if thats how they behave to us and the old bloke is older than me easily in his mid 50's and have seen him at a few games home and away... Barber let us enjoy a win ffs

Sorry, I missed that bit, did Paul Barber eject him personally?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
No he didnt but i expect a press release saying Some of those northstanders over celebrated out of there seats and it will not be tolerated any longer as its not the 70's and 80's and he has seen a bottle top in n1d

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The fella who didn't give the ball back quick enough, from the East Stand, got a bit of a bollocking. :lol:

el punal

He was very excited when we got the goal amd Andonne was celebrating nearby . Get behind the club and get chucked out think bhafc need a reality check if thats how they behave to us and the old bloke is older than me easily in his mid 50's and have seen him at a few games home and away... Barber let us enjoy a win ffs

Yes, alright, but was that the real reason he got chucked out? I reckon it may be something a bit more to it. I mean we all we jump and celebrate when we score and somehow avoid being ejected. And really, in this case, what the f*** has it got to do with Barber?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here