Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Burnley

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Locadia has proved he is not a centre forward. I’d rather Gros played there if it came to it.

Has he? I think that’s a bit unfair. How many minutes has he played there for us? Not many and most of them were away to Man City and Liverpool. He’s playing with more confidence now too. Would like to see him given a go there again now in Andone’s absence.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Has he? I think that’s a bit unfair. How many minutes has he played there for us? Not many and most of them were away to Man City and Liverpool. He’s playing with more confidence now too. Would like to see him given a go there again now in Andone’s absence.

I’m not meaning to be unfair, it’s not meant as a slight at him, he’s just not a ‘number 9’. He’s very effective on the left of a front 3, which incidentally is where he’s played at PSV.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ryan
Montoya——Dunk—Duffy—Bernardo
Groß——-Stephens—-Pröpper,
Knockaert—Murray—March

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Locadia has proved he is not a centre forward. I’d rather Groß played there if it came to it.

That’s ridiculous.

Whilst the striker position is clearly not Locadia’s best position, he is undoubtedly our second best choice behind Murray at present.

What’s Groß got in that position? Pace? Size and strength?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I’m not meaning to be unfair, it’s not meant as a slight at him, he’s just not a ‘number 9’. He’s very effective on the left of a front 3, which incidentally is where he’s played at PSV.

You'll find he also played as a centre forward for PSV

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here