Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mithras House Park and Ride

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
According to Brighton Uni's website, the new multistorey car park isn't due to be ready until May at the earliest. Whether they will do park and ride again when its ready is anyones guess...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hughton said Mithras House felt his footings in training so his return has been slightly delayed.
He expects him back sometime in February.

So basically your guess is as good as mine.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
We were told in late October by stewards that the P&P would be available early in the new year.

Mithras car park has been torn up and holes dug as footings for the new flats being built on there. The multi story car park opposite only has around 25% of the steel frame built.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Weve used Mithras ever since opening day at the Amex, but used the Racehill this season because of the work going on. Dont know why we didn't do it sooner tbh...much better, and only 5 mins further up the hill.
Wouldn't be unhappy if Mithras wasn't used again tbh.

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
Weve used Mithras ever since opening day at the Amex, but used the Racehill this season because of the work going on. Dont know why we didn't do it sooner tbh...much better, and only 5 mins further up the hill.
Wouldn't be unhappy if Mithras wasn't used again tbh.

I've always used the Racehill P&R and it's been so much better this season because of all the extra buses. I'd be very happy if they didn't bring back Mithras House.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just gone by there in a bus and the signage says the multistorey carpark opens 2019. So shut until next season probably.

jimnastics

Aug 3, 2016
I've always used the Racehill P&R and it's been so much better this season because of all the extra buses. I'd be very happy if they didn't bring back Mithras House.

Heading to the game on Saturday with my little boy (6) for his first ever match. What kind of time should we be planning on getting to the Racecourse P&R? Does it fill up fast?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Heading to the game on Saturday with my little boy (6) for his first ever match. What kind of time should we be planning on getting to the Racecourse P&R? Does it fill up fast?

We get there at about 1.30pm and there are usually loads of spaces still. Straight on a bus and get to the ground about 2ish...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here