Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal v ManU FAC (BBC1 Friday evening)

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I did think Lingaard was lucky not to go, but the game as a whole was t'riffic - that neither Rashford or his head-butting-partner collapsed in a screaming heap, something that we always see in league games (greatest league in the world (™) ), that the ref barely blew after a good solid tackle, that that there was full-throated booing of Sanchez (always pleasing, whoever the player), that it felt like there was pride at stake, not 3 measly points. Very enjoyable.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I did think Lingaard was lucky not to go, but the game as a whole was t'riffic - that neither Rashford or his head-butting-partner collapsed in a screaming heap, something that we always see in league games (greatest league in the world (™) ), that the ref barely blew after a good solid tackle, that that there was full-throated booing of Sanchez (always pleasing, whoever the player), that it felt like there was pride at stake, not 3 measly points. Very enjoyable.

Ok Ashley.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I also gave away a penalty for England". Yes, yes you did Phil you USELESS ****.

Just shepherd him out Phil, no danger.... No, no, what are you..... Oh for ****'s sake.

Never forgiven.

And we only needed a cuffing DRAW from that game. I actually broke my little toe by violently booting my radiator the moment he did that. I had to wear a flipflop on my right foot for nearly a month.

If I ever see Phil Neville in the street, I'll spit on his back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was also excellent refereeing to send Duffy off.

Imagine what the Albion would have done to the product of 'the greatest league in the world' had we played them with 11 men for 90 minutes.
After all we went 2-0 up with just 9 men, and spent 45 minutes laughing at them with only 10.

Bigger picture people.
Bigger picture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here