[Albion] **January Transfer Window 2019**

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Will you pay his over inflated wages then? Plus, with our current crop of attacking talent, who will he replace?

Wasn't that (suggestion we invest in an expensive has been) an example of Crodo's legendary comedy? I'm afraid it goes over my head.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Palace have singed an international striker!!!!
Gyasi Zardes, American international from Columbus Crew in the MLS.

Nope, me neither!

Source?

Cant see nothing about this on the BBS.

Apparently, Leeds, Norwhich and boro interested from the Championship and Palace, Hudds, and Fulham (the usual dross) from the Prem?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Source?

Cant see nothing about this on the BBS.

Apparently, Leeds, Norwhich and boro interested from the Championship and Palace, Hudds, and Fulham (the usual dross) from the Prem?

It’s strange, I saw it last night on twitter (I know) tweeted by SSN, however, on further investigation today, the only mention of it is by some Palace buffoon called Liam with 18 followers.

I may have been victim to a parody account, oh the shame!

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
It’s strange, I saw it last night on twitter (I know) tweeted by SSN, however, on further investigation today, the only mention of it is by some Palace buffoon called Liam with 18 followers.

I may have been victim to a parody account, oh the shame!

I saw that as well - he was pictured in a palace shirt as well. Now there’s nothing. Very strange goings on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Palace have singed an international striker!!!!
Gyasi Zardes, American international from Columbus Crew in the MLS.

Nope, me neither!

Must of scouted him on FIFA career mode, They'll be signing Alex Hunter next.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well it obviously went way over my head too. The trouble is l always take things at face value. A big mistake in here l will agree.

So do I, mate. By and large.....:lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What does it say?... at work...
A bit more on transfer news. #lufc have offered £6m for Knockaert But #bhafc value the Frenchman at £12m. Valuations someway apart but talks are on going. Ray.

D

Deleted member 2719

A bit more on transfer news. #lufc have offered £6m for Knockaert But #bhafc value the Frenchman at £12m. Valuations someway apart but talks are on going. Ray.

I really hope this isn't true, but I fear Hughton doesn't love his passion as much as I do and most Albion fans do.
He has deserved far more minutes this season than he has got, as much as he loves us he must be thinking all the time CH calls the shots he will get limited time, the lad needs to be playing football, he breathes it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dirty LUFC can do one...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Former Middlesbrough star Chris Stuani on the verge of moving to Barcelona.

Alvaro Morata in talks with Atletico with a view to a £5m loan move until the Summer, if they can agree to match his £160k per week wages.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Wow. I would take the money and run.

I love Knocky, but I'd be very surprised if he was part of our first team plans next season. He's not well rounded enough and his decision making is poor.

Really?

£6m is half what Benik Afobe has just been sold for, and a third of Solanke's fee.

I'd much rather keep him. £6m these days is nothing, and wouldn't get us anywhere near a similar replacement.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here