Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ole Selnæs

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looks a bit like a young Adolph Hitler and has a girlfriend who sounds like Soapy Wang? And a criminal record?

Maybe a tad too much flair.

I'm IN

I can't confirm Sofie Wangberg as the WaG, my Norwegian isn't really up to scratch, but some of the words (if shouted in English) looked like it's possible.

But I do have to own a level of wishful thinking:-

1 - (nearly) brunette with blue eyes.
B - Wangberg - come on people what more do you need.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Naylor annoys me when he ruins our fun.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
We need to sticky this post as a template of how to do rumour posts right. Obviously the lack of WaG/HoB was disappointing, but if he's single, what can one do! No dickheads test is a great addition... how about another check on weirdly written name? We're collecting players with these funny foreign letters in them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We need to sticky this post as a template of how to do rumour posts right. Obviously the lack of WaG/HoB was disappointing, but if he's single, what can one do! No dickheads test is a great addition... how about another check on weirdly written name? We're collecting players with these funny foreign letters in them.
This is most definitely a sing of greatness.

palace at still fudging about with umlauts. :facepalm:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Where has he 'confirmed' that's what he means? Are you sure he isn't saying "move on" as in he's coming here?

No, this is naylor at his most cunning ��

I've said it on here before (and it's another thing that's attracted some ire), but Naylor and words are not the best combination. Despite that, I think he does a decent job.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Can you remind me of this story please

It’s probably burried in the millions of pages of the Ali thread.

Ali was supposed to be signing for us, Leicester tried to scupper with a last minute larger offer.

Ali instagrammed that he was boarding a flight with his agent, someone from NSC worked out the tail number, Foxestalk got the number from NSC and we all watched the flight go through Northern France on Flight Radar.

As it sailed past Sussex through Kent, Foxestak cheered and NSC said “didn’t want him anyway” and then as it neared the Thames estuary it performed a huge left turn and landed in Biggin Hill.

The rest is history!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Ali was supposed to be signing for us, Leicester tried to scupper with a last minute larger offer.

Ali instagrammed that he was boarding a flight with his agent, someone from NSC worked out the tail number, Foxestalk got the number from NSC and we all watched the flight go through Northern France on Flight Radar.

As it sailed past Sussex through Kent, Foxestak cheered and NSC said “didn’t want him anyway” and then as it neared the Thames estuary it performed a huge left turn and landed in Biggin Hill.

The rest is history!

Followed by 10 pages of NSC posters saying where Ali wasn't.

LVGull

May 13, 2016

The rest is history!

Great story!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I don't reckon Selnaes and Wangberg are an item.

We should sign both anyway.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
No WAG = dead rumour. Even Izquierdo had a dog. Without a significant other pic this signing is doomed to failure.
On the evidence of this pic which sheds light on his credentials as a potential babe magnet the absence of a significant other is not altogether surprising...
high_taaac7b7.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
8m Euros seems a decent price for a decent player. If we were super keen on Delaney, he seems a player very much in the same mold.

8m is the Transfermarkt valuation.
One poster in particular struggles with the concept that their valuations are considerably lower than the actual market, hence the running joke.

Solanki, on there, is valued at £9m.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't reckon Selnaes and Wangberg are an item.

We should sign both anyway.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Accepted.
I stalked (sorry I mean found) a romantic restaurant photo of Sofie on his Instagram with some comments potentially alluding to girlfriend. In this case 2+2 most probably equates 5.
Be honest would you be hiding her picture on your Insta?

But look at it from my perspective.

If IF Ms Wanghorn is his WaG, and I didn't bring her to your attention this whole thread is MEANINGLESS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here