Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Spurs - Facepalms at the ready...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Basketball vests along with American Football apparel are pretty popular in certain cultural circles. As someone who plays, I already have a Collage team and an NFL team I could 'wear' though so wouldn't be likely to buy a Brighton one, especially at 95 quid!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Spurs are turning themselves into a weird kind of EFL / NFL hybrid franchise. How long before they get a permanent NFL club housed at their ground ? The Black Chicken Raiders, or somesuch.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Frankly there's far worse merchandise out there.

1395-411.jpg

On the back, it says

*Unless They Won't Let Me & My Friends Sit Behind The Goal In Which Case I'm Taking My Hoody And My Little Flag And Not Coming Back Until Steve Gives Me Everything I Want At The Expense Of Other Less Important Fans

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They have an entire NFL section in their new club shop :eek:
[tweet]1069909267535355905[/tweet]

Looking at that, would I be correct in thinking our shop is so dark, in order to stop people seeing what they're buying?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Spurs are turning themselves into a weird kind of EFL / NFL hybrid franchise. How long before they get a permanent NFL club housed at their ground ? The Black Chicken Raiders, or somesuch.

The London Spurs. Absolutely nailed on.

All of this NFL promo with Kane, the new stadium even being built with the NFL in mind. They're not doing that for 2 games a season are they?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

All of this NFL promo with Kane, the new stadium even being built with the NFL in mind. They're not doing that for 2 games a season are they?

Exactly.

They've installed a hydraulic pitch, with touchlines that rise and fall 6ft according to which sport is being played - they've not done that for 2 games a year, have they.

I just really, REALLY hope one day someone accidentally pushes the wrong button during a Spurs match, the pitch opens up, and Toby Alderweireld is swallowed up in the gap and falls 6ft down onto the 20 yard line.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Why would they call themselves that and thereby immediately alienating the Arsenal / West Ham / Chelsea NFL fans? Hypothetically, it would as much as I could bear to watch a London NFL franchise play at a rebuilt Selhurst, but cheering on 'London Palace' would be too much to ask.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Who Chokes the most NFL semi finals (or what ever they are) we will have them.

It will be the Jacksonville team I imagine, I am sure they will just relaunch the monarchs sadly, I do prefer the London Chickens however.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Basketball vests along with American Football apparel are pretty popular in certain cultural circles. As someone who plays, I already have a Collage team and an NFL team I could 'wear' though so wouldn't be likely to buy a Brighton one, especially at 95 quid!

i think playing collage would bore my tits off......unless it was mixed teams but i'm still struggling .....strip collage...???

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Why would they call themselves that and thereby immediately alienating the Arsenal / West Ham / Chelsea NFL fans? Hypothetically, it would as much as I could bear to watch a London NFL franchise play at a rebuilt Selhurst, but cheering on 'London Palace' would be too much to ask.

Possibly because The London Cocks sounds even worse cockerel, is too big a mouthful.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Possibly because The London Cocks sounds even worse cockerel, is too big a mouthful.

I look forward to the London Cocks taking on the Boston Pancakes and the Cleveland Steamers.

On a serious note - Europe Roosters it is then.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Frankly there's far worse merchandise out there.

1395-411.jpg

On the back, it says

*Unless They Won't Let Me & My Friends Sit Behind The Goal In Which Case I'm Taking My Hoody And My Little Flag And Not Coming Back Until Steve Gives Me Everything I Want At The Expense Of Other Less Important Fans

I've seen one with exactly the same front design but "unless Spurs are at home" on the back.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Has anyone at any stage pointed out just how ****ing boring NFL is?

I know that's not directly relevant, but feel it needed asking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here