Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC new kit 2019/20

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What's wrong with white shirts with a couple of bits of blue so that we keep the club colours? We have no association whatsoever with black, green or yellow.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Eek! Is that a TRANSFER across the home shirt?!?

Single-colour badge on away shirt. Hmmmm.

GK shirt looks MINT.

attachment.php

I would say it's more PISTACHIO.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
What's wrong with white shirts with a couple of bits of blue so that we keep the club colours? We have no association whatsoever with black, green or yellow.

Don't think you've grasped the commercial nature of modern football kit design.

(Also,there's plenty of history of yellow, and even a bit of green if you go way, way back).

Seagull122

Mar 16, 2019
Big fan of the shirt designs, the American Express logo always annoys me in the home kit though, it doesn’t look like it fits in with the white box around it. You would think a multi billion pound company could make a better logo.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Big fan of the shirt designs, the American Express logo always annoys me in the home kit though, it doesn’t look like it fits in with the white box around it. You would think a multi billion pound company could make a better logo.

Or maybe a multi billion dollar kit company could make a better kit :shrug:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Would look great without the white block on the front. That is very much American Express' fault.

Amex don’t make the kit, but they do have rules about their branding as do most other corporate organisations. CIs can be very rigid, I deal with them for a living, there simply isn’t an option to meddle with a brand once an organisation has chosen how it is to look. With a logo formed of a wordmark you will always have a clear space around it, it is part of the logo, not just a white box. Nike fail, not Amex, or perhaps BHA fail for choosing the lucre that nike pay rather than choosing a kit manufacturer who can provide for teams outside the global sides. Then again, they modified their striped template last year to include a white band for the logo, are we sure this one is a transfer?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Amex don’t make the kit, but they do have rules about their branding as do most other corporate organisations. CIs can be very rigid, I deal with them for a living, there simply isn’t an option to meddle with a brand once an organisation has chosen how it is to look. With a logo formed of a wordmark you will always have a clear space around it, it is part of the logo, not just a white box. Nike fail, not Amex, or perhaps BHA fail for choosing the lucre that nike pay rather than choosing a kit manufacturer who can provide for teams outside the global sides. Then again, they modified their striped template last year to include a white band for the logo, are we sure this one is a transfer?

It’s definitely not a transfer. The letters are though, just like the past 2 shirts

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Unimaginative but like the blue.
Away kit is OK but a bit goth and standard.
Wish they had done something with the home neck/collar as it just looks unfinished to me.
Agree with those who don’t like the back - pity they don’t do an alternative striped back for the fans.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Peter Ward scored his first Albion goal at Hereford in a green shirt with black collars and cuffs and a yellow number.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You say that, but if that same kit were released today, all of the following 'flaws' would have been raised on this thread:

1. Why can't we have stripes on the back?
2. Why isn't the badge centred on a stripe?
3. Why isn't the Nike logo centred on a stripe?
4. Why is the Nick logo black?
5. Why no stripes on the sleeves?
6. Why can't we have a collar?
7. Iron-on sponsor, FFS!

Indeed. If only we could have something really classy like this:

twat shirts.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here