Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think clamp that I will concede a certain point. The mass of European peoples have to be co-operative. That however should not take central, ultimate defense or economic powers away from the nation state.[/QUOTE

I think we’ll see the end of nation states soon enough. Britain exists in name only and you could argue similarly for each divided kingdom. Much that once glued us together in a common way has largely dissolved including the church, monarchy, class, political parties and even language; instead it’s replaced by a new era of multiculturism that’s still taking shape. Exciting yet terrifying IMO.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Feck off chump!

Christ on a bike, I have asked a question. I have asked a question about MEP pensions that I didn't know the answer to and I get your informed reply.

Think I will leave this.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
In terms of the results so far in the South East, it is as follows:

3 Seats: Brexit Party & Lib Dems
2 Seats: Green
1 Seat: Cons & Labour

Giving pro EU 5 seats, Brexit 3 and 2 for can't make their minds up. - Big shift from the initial referendum results.

Actual results:

4 seats for Brexit party and 1 for conservative Daniel Hannan, that's 5 Brexit seats.

3 LibDem and 1 Green, that's 4 pro-EU seats. Not such a change from the initial referendum results after all.

(1 Labour seat but who knows what they are for)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
whats changed? Conservative and Labour had a woeful night. but the Brexit position isnt actually stronger is it, have they won net more seats? maybe a couple. remain support has won a clear number, at cost of Conservative and Labour. i think the "popular vote" count is swinging to remain, confirming what we knew.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I’m going to bed, but at this stage we have the 2 clear Brexit parties with 34% of the popular vote combined, and the 3 unambiguously remain parties also with 34% of the popular vote combined. And that doesn’t include another 4-5% from PC and the SNP.

Assuming these percentages don’t change much, I bet this will still be spun as a mandate for no-deal or hard Brexit.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Someone is arguing with himself. He needs to consult the internet.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
As a remainer I’ve now given up all together. Doesn’t matter a jot adding all these votes from pro this that or whatever. This shows one party who’s only mandate was leave NOW. They have won hands down.

I give up

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
whats changed? Conservative and Labour had a woeful night. but the Brexit position isnt actually stronger is it, have they won net more seats? maybe a couple. remain support has won a clear number, at cost of Conservative and Labour. i think the "popular vote" count is swinging to remain, confirming what we knew.
Sorry love it if that’s true but that’s grasping. The UK is as divided as before

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm glad Alexandra Phillips won a seat.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
As a remainer I’ve now given up all together. Doesn’t matter a jot adding all these votes from pro this that or whatever. This shows one party who’s only mandate was leave NOW. They have won hands down.

I give up

32% of people voted for them; 68% didn’t.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here