Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cup Fever!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Was at an event this evening with CH, who gave the distinct impression the Stains game was (at this moment) far more important than being in the FA Cup Semi Final...

For the club, financially, this is absolutely undeniable. PL safety is worth a gazillion times more than a cup.

Sad really, but very true.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The Saints game is huge. With 7 games in April we cannot afford to look further forward than a week Saturday. Don’t get me wrong can’t wait to get my Wembley ticket Thursday but looking at the upcoming fixture list makes me anxious. Southampton is huge and should be the sole focus of the team right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Yes l do, it's the cup game that l don't care so much about. Beating Southampton is far more important than getting to the Cup Final, as it will mean three points towards Premier League survival for another season..

Agree. Staying in the Premier League is MUCH more important than a cup semi-final.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Apart from planning my ticket and travel for Wembley this week, my thoughts are solely focused on the Stains game and picking up a massive 3 points. A win against Stains (and Cardiff losing to Chelsea) will go a long long way to enabling everyone to relax and enjoy the semi final when the day arrives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here