Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Some Palace Fans Think The Rivalry is Over

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
“I want to see Lewis dunk receive the worst career ending leg break next time we play them that's so bad he never walks again.”

Maybe they should think about bringing Henry Hughton out of retirement

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Rivalry over EH? 40 to 36 in head to head meetings. Average attendance well above them. All on a budget that is miniscule compared to their wages and transfer fees. Can't you handle the pressure Palace fans or do you want a more comfortable rival like Charlton, who to be honest are a far better club than Palace. Perhaps Millwall are more your choice....er well no I didn't think so. Mark my words you will be back in our faces if we have to play you in the cup or you pull away from us in the league. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for them*

* am I f**k

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
That thread is the equivalent of them picking up the football and going home cos they don't want to play anymore. :tantrum: Brilliant.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That thread is the equivalent of them picking up the football and going home cos they don't want to play anymore. :tantrum: Brilliant.

Tony you missed a cracker mate

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
The next time in the future that the scum get the one up on us (may it never happen) link any nigeLL that comes on nsc back to that thread, clearly they’re mistaken and it’s a dead rivalry; muppets :lolol:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
That vlog reinforced how pleasurable it was beating them.
Happy weekend to any Palace fans reading this thread. To cheer yourselves up why not look at the artists impression of your glossy new stand? I'm sure the building work will start soon.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
When puberty kicks in that beard will really take off. Vloggers. :shootself:facepalm::FFSPuncheon:tosser:

I can't believe these vloggers don't get grief from those around them. Being next to some pubescent kid commenting on the game like that for 90 minutes would absolutely do my tits in. Having said that, I quite enjoyed watching that :)

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Capture.PNG That's better..:laugh::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here