Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion endorsed "casual" clothing as flogged in the shop

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I always like merch based around player songs or iconic moments.

Like, for Dunk, you could have this, on a blue tee shirt:

View attachment 114553

Except the little man is a little bloke with a ball at his feet.

Or a plain white tee with Wembley at the top, Withdean down the bottom and a blue and white striped navigation line between the two.

W2W.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hi mate - thanks for kind words. It was always great to see people wearing the tees and we were very proud.

I might ask Stef if he wants to fire it up again. I'd hate to see someone ripping our designs off and this thread gives me some nice feels.

Just want to say I've bought at least 4 tees off you guys in the past and would definitely buy more in the future.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cleptomanicx use a seagull as a logo, came across them in Germany.

Went to dinner and a guy I was introduced to had one exactly the right Brighton blue colour. So I searched around and found one which I've been wearing to death ever since.

Looks like they've changed the colour slightly now. This is the new one

View attachment 114552

& for winter:-

fw19-cxhssig-dark-navy-1.jpg

Plus

fw19-cacpemgu-black-1.jpg

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Get'um quick before Big Brother sucks all the fun out of football!

[tweet]1194974902434115584[/tweet]

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Hi mate - thanks for kind words. It was always great to see people wearing the tees and we were very proud.

We sold tons but it gets hard work and we haven't ordered any new stock for a while now. Christmas orders were mental and I'd just be at home packing parcels or at the post office all the time. Very stressful!

I always wanted to do a collaboration with the club and get our designs in the club shop - we started making merch because the club shop is so bad - but the club never got in touch so presume they're not interested. We never used copyrighted stuff and I think that made it hard for them to shut us down (like Teegulls) so in the end we were just a pain in the bum for them.

I also think they'd struggle with the margins ... our tshirts were bog standard sweatshop stuff (which we wanted to change) but the prints were always screen printed rather than cheapo heat pressed or nasty sublimation.

I might ask Stef if he wants to fire it up again. I'd hate to see someone ripping our designs off and this thread gives me some nice feels.

Bought three of your shirts myself. Would love to see if you had any new designs up your (short) sleeves.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I still wear some of my remaining Skint casual wear, I am not a fan of unsubtle club logos, which is why I liked the more discreet but stylish Skint merchandise.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Order Xmas present online on Blue Monday, taking advantage of discount.

Recieve email four days later to say it's out of stock.

Site still showing item in stock.

*sigh*

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There would be hundreds covering that area, but I liked "crowd.shaped.undulation".

Amex-ican wave?

I reckon my seat is in hips.winner.class

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think this is a topic where the club would be more than willing to listen to the fans. If you mail this thread to the club I think there could be a great chance they change things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here