Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is your Albion Mojo on deadline day

Where is your Albion Mojo

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I disagree with the few whingers moaning that we’ve bought third rate players from lower leagues.

We have our best ever squad now, so much quality for GP to work with.

Plus the best signing of all, GP, with a new strategy and tactics.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I disagree with the few whingers moaning that we’ve bought third rate players from lower leagues.

We have our best ever squad now, so much quality for GP to work with.

Plus the best signing of all, GP, with a new strategy and tactics.

Certainly how it feels to me too. As I keep saying I fully expect this season to be a struggle just pray it’s an enjoyable one this time like the first season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Seven, great window for the Albion and I'm sure we will be easier on the eye to watch.

Being a realist we are still aiming for seventeenth place, I can't see us breaking into mid table but it's still work in progress but we are heading in the right direction.

[emoji2][emoji2]

I did stay at ‘0’ for a long time, but think Webster, Trossard and Maupay will help, plus it’s a new season.....

Football is back......

What’s not to like?

Edit - wrong post quoted apols [MENTION=17545]Arkwright[/MENTION] meant for [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Great Chairman, super ground, new manager and some new players, season about to start, excitement building, must be a nine.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
No other than 10, I'm a football fan. I have rose tinted glasses and everything about Brighton's perfect.

More or less perfect. I wish we got another right back, but I'm very happy with our transfer activity. Potter's signalling brave, possession-attacking football. As long as we give it ago, don't cower against opposition and have a few more shots on goal. I will be happy, even if that costs us and we're relegated. Entertainment is key.

That said, I think 14th is a reasonable expectation for this season. I really can't see Norwich and Sheff United doing well; I know there's always one club that does well in the league but neither of these two have particularly strengthened well.

That said, two fantastic away days.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Solid 8.

Especially since we have taken some young proven-in-english-football quality talent from the Championship this time around.

A couple of seasons ago I would have said "No, please, not Championship players. Can't you go overseas and find someone I've never heard of?".

Not so much these days.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep higher than it was start of the summer. We have a good window, keeping Dunk has surprised and pleased me. I think we will have a good season.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Gone from a 4 to a 9 since last week.

I'm really excited about this season now.

I reckon we could finish 10th.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
10. It's football season eve, I've got a Watford ticket, and I'm more excited than an excited thing that fell out of the excited tree into the excited bush and rolled down the excited hill.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Up to 7. Think we've recruited positively, pre season has been encouraging, retaining Dunk is a bonus and getting in Mooy strengthens a key area I felt needed to be addressed.

Looking forward to seeing what Potter can deliver. I'm sure it'll be a bumpy ride but what the hell.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Very happy to put the 2nd half of last season behind us.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
We're on the verge on something special. BRING IT ON.

From the guardian today.

. . . . Yet Sollander also points out that Potter, who has joined Brighton after a year stabilising Swansea, would never shout for no reason. “There was a meaning to it,” he says. “He makes you a smarter footballer. He challenged the way you thought about football. He gave you the belief that this is how we wanted to play – and we were going to think about it.

“He wanted to dominate the ball. We had a coach who talked a lot about playing positive football. But in games it was the opposite. He would shout: ‘Kick the ball, kick the ball.’ Graham never did that. Sometimes it is good to play long ball but you have to know when to do it. He showed when you should do it.”

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Having been down as low as a 4 at times this summer my Albion Mooyjo is now up at a healthy 7.5

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here