Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Oh yeah that picture . A fan holding a tin foil fa cup who happened to be Asian and I had the big board goon squad ganging up on me ( just like now really ) sheebo was given a explanation at the time and chose to ignore it to pursue his racist slur on my good self . In both instances the mods saw fit not to issue infractions or worse so in my eyes I didn’t cross a line . The constant clamour to protect a poster who made a comment I didn’t like seems a little bit hypocritical if you ask me but then seeing his supporters it’s no surprise .

Feel free to leave any time, and shut the door behind you. Nobody is forcing you to visit this forum.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Feel free to leave any time, and shut the door behind you. Nobody is forcing you to visit this forum.
It’s the notoriety he feels. Have a squizz at BBS...he’s got a right little circle jerk going on. He’s a righteous warrior to them.

He’s a sad little clown to us. Let him dig himself a nice deep, fried chicken themed hole. Bellend.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s the notoriety he feels. Have a squizz at BBS...he’s got a right little circle jerk going on. He’s a righteous warrior to them.

He’s a sad little clown to us. Let him dig himself a nice deep, fried chicken themed hole. Bellend.

He’s even more of a **** than Dave the Eagle and Taffy, believe me that takes some doing. Thick skinned JERK with no self awareness who genuinely believes he’s quite cool imo. Well you know what they say about Palace fans and delusion :smile:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
He’s even more of a **** than Dave the Eagle and Taffy, believe me that takes some doing. Thick skinned JERK with no self awareness who genuinely believes he’s quite cool imo. Well you know what they say about Palace fans and delusion :smile:

Steady...Dave the Eagle takes some beating. Dougie isn’t fit to stick matchsticks in his shit as far as total melts go.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Steady...Dave the Eagle takes some beating. Dougie isn’t fit to stick matchsticks in his shit as far as total melts go.

Some of Dave the Eagle’s posts, especially when I logged in first thing in the morning did make me smile. This **** hasn’t raised a grin in me yet in his thousands of posts and years of posting. No redeeming features at all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sure it isn't a case of both the characters being just characters? We have one or two (well, one for sure) on here who is in 'character' most of the time. (Gathering up velvet shawl with lace ruffle in a show of great pomposity and snoot) *ahem* I have him on 'ignore'. :lolol:

I don't read BBS though so, in classic NSC tradition, I'm pontificating with zero actual knowledge.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Some of Dave the Eagle’s posts, especially when I logged in first thing in the morning did make me smile. This **** hasn’t raised a grin in me yet in his thousands of posts and years of posting. No redeeming features at all.

I don’t think Dougie posts for comedic effect. It is funny...but not funny ha ha...funny peculiar.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Sure it isn't a case of both the characters being just characters? We have one or two (well, one for sure) on here who is in 'character' most of the time. (Gathering up velvet shawl with lace ruffle in a show of great pomposity and snoot) *ahem* I have him on 'ignore'. :lolol:

I don't read BBS though so, in classic NSC tradition, I'm pontificating with zero actual knowledge.

Oh you must venture over. It’s filled with...well...the kind of folks who would set their own town ablaze, shag their mates daughter and sell your nan.

They do enjoy some multicultural fried poultry though. They’re VERY protective of its cultural place in their community.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're on our board, we'll decide whether there's more comments you wankpuffin.

This.

The sight of a mouse entering a barn and demanding rights from the cats is a sight to behold. He'll be toyed with a bit then, when the cats are sufficiently bored, one will bite his head off. Probably the rest won't even notice :shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh yeah that picture . A fan holding a tin foil fa cup who happened to be Asian and I had the big board goon squad ganging up on me ( just like now really ) sheebo was given a explanation at the time and chose to ignore it to pursue his racist slur on my good self . In both instances the mods saw fit not to issue infractions or worse so in my eyes I didn’t cross a line . The constant clamour to protect a poster who made a comment I didn’t like seems a little bit hypocritical if you ask me but then seeing his supporters it’s no surprise .

Where’s the thread with the explanation? Maybe someone can find it as I can’t seem to..? Something to do with the FA Cup...

That’s also about the 17th time I’ve asked you to comment on the picture and the first time you have - your guilt is laughable.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This.

The sight of a mouse entering a barn and demanding rights from the cats is a sight to behold. He'll be toyed with a bit then, when the cats are sufficiently bored, one will bite his head off. Probably the rest won't even notice :shrug:

A very succinct analysis :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh you must venture over. It’s filled with...well...the kind of folks who would set their own town ablaze, shag their mates daughter and sell your nan.

They do enjoy some multicultural fried poultry though. They’re VERY protective of its cultural place in their community.

Gosh. Very tempting. I do like a good jerk.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Seeing the cat lick his bollocks while perched precariously on a bannister makes me smile in the morning far more than Dave ever did.

I certainly wouldn’t smile if I emerged, yawning, in the dawn light to find Dougie licking my cats balls on the bannister.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

Come on they aint that bad ,they have good and bad posters like on here

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Tenuous at best.

What about the *casually racist* photo mocking Asians at the Amex ?

In fairness, the guy signed up to the BBS in January 2006, less than three months after Marko Reich scored a fantastic brace away to QPR. I don't think it's a tenuous link at all, and he's probably not a racist.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I wasn't debating anything, I was just pointing out where his Username came from. Not read about any posts about Asian fans at the AMEX either, So reel your neck in.
You're not very bright are you, and you're clearly a little bit angry.

I don't think I shall "reel my neck in". In fact I'll say what the **** I like to Palace GOONS on a Brighton forum, and will continue to find it amusing.

You sad little man.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
In fairness, the guy signed up to the BBS in January 2006, less than three months after Marko Reich scored a fantastic brace away to QPR. I don't think it's a tenuous link at all, and he's probably not a racist.

Maybe saw the opportunity to bring out the inner Nazi in him? That's the mentality you lot seem to have when it comes to deluded assumptions. Maybe worry about your own goal keeper doing Nazi salutes on camera rather than trying to score points from a poster who innocently mentions fried chicken take aways? Your mate Dougie doesn't even have the bollocks to apologise either.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

So why did he lie about being a female?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So why did he lie about being a female?

I didn’t lie about that . It was started by a mod , who let slip a few details about me which was out of order . I just let you lot go along with it .

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I didn’t lie about that . It was started by a mod , who let slip a few details about me which was out of order . I just let you lot go along with it .

Grown man in his late 50's with 5k+ posts on a rivals forum ^ :ffsparr:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here