Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
A new manager with little experience of the Premiership, both of our central defenders showed up very well last season and are likely to receive offers far better than we can offered,good luck to them

Why do you continually pollute this board masquerading as a BHA fan you sad Palace dimbecile? If [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] or any other mod is listening, please can you bin this prick off.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I fear our Sussex lad has already played his last match for Brighton.
Matty Clarke will be in the center with Duffy this season a great replacement for an unbelievably cheap price too.
Very shrewd purchase that one.

£40 million sounds about right, they have to let him go though, to give the lad a chance to earn more England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 caps,
although I would have preferred him to go to a bigger club than Leicester City

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not much in it in my opinion.

Tarkowski has 1 more cap , 1 extra season in the prem and is 1 year younger.

Similar prices , guessing 25 - 45m

My view is Tarkowski play is more similar to Maguire than Dunks as he is more robust blood and thunder where Dunk is more cultured. I agree that his price would be similar to Dunks but if TB has said £40m perhaps slightly less. £25m- £30m

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My view is Tarkowski play is more similar to Maguire than Dunks as he is more robust blood and thunder where Dunk is more cultured. I agree that his price would be similar to Dunks but if TB has said £40m perhaps slightly less. £25m- £30m

If TB has said 40 million I suggest we would not let him go for much less

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It's still more likely not to happen than to happen, but I agree with the sentiment that we shouldn't stand in his way if a decent offer comes in and he wants to progress his career elsewhere

Matty Clarke will be in the center with Duffy this season a great replacement for an unbelievably cheap price too.

£40 million sounds about right, they have to let him go though, to give the lad a chance to earn more England caps,

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If TB has said 40 million I suggest we would not let him go for much less

This. Suspect TB plays very hardball where transfers are concerned (and maybe this is why we so so few rumours about transfers out - initial enquiries being met with either a daft number or a polite '**** off, not for sale) - we don't need to sell, so anyone trying to get 'one of our own' will need to pay top whack. Agree we shouldn't stand in his way if he wants to go. Smart move to get Clarke in (and seemingly at a snip) anyway so we've already got a contingency in place. Would be very sad to see Lewis go but c£40m gives Potter a heck of a squad-strengthening fund.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

£40 million sounds about right, they have to let him go though, to give the lad a chance to earn more England [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 caps,
Even if he goes, I'm sure he'd do a Zamora/Murray and be back in 3-4 years time.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Contrast this with the hysterical bleating from our Palace chums and Wilf.

“One of our own” Dunk, we’re sad if he goes, quality player, will leave a massive hole, but good luck if he wants out.

“One of their own” Zaha...we’d lose our shit if he went, quality player...no no no..he can’t go...£100, no £150, no £200 million...you can’t leave Wilf...sob.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

“One of our own” Dunk, we’re sad if he goes, quality player, will leave a massive hole, but good luck if he wants out.

“One of their own” Zaha...we’d lose our shit if he went, quality player...no no no..he can’t go...£100, no £150, no £200 million...you can’t leave Wilf...sob.

True but if Dunk goes it would hit us but we do have cover, even if not as good. If Zaha goes Palace are royally ****ed. If they make him stay they may still be ****ed if he gets a sulk on though.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

And the other difference is that Zaha wants to go and has said so publicly. Dunk hasn't said a word.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nice feature on Dunk appears on the official site.

I doubt he is off today, at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here