Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well at least this petition signer knows the score!

Nigel Nigel:
38 minutes ago
Let the always ultras back - trying to be a pretend European Club suits the shambles franchise that CP2010FC franchise is.

Nigel Nigel:
40 minutes ago
CPFC2010 are the same franchise laughing stock without these wannabe foreign hooded spotty kids in the corner with a drum singing woooah - keep them the laughing stock of English football pls Mr Parish - you clown.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying, it's the eyebrows:eek:

You rang m’lady?

d8f6eccb29aa7243fb890994db5a4a83.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well at least this petition signer knows the score!

Nigel Nigel:
38 minutes ago
Let the always ultras back - trying to be a pretend European Club suits the shambles franchise that CP2010FC franchise is.

Nigel Nigel:
40 minutes ago
CPFC2010 are the same franchise laughing stock without these wannabe foreign hooded spotty kids in the corner with a drum singing woooah - keep them the laughing stock of English football pls Mr Parish - you clown.

:lol: brilliant

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Petition up and running.....

Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish, offered the Homesdale Fanatics (HF), room in block E of to progress their support of the club and displays.

He later went back on this promise and the HF are no longer at Selhurst this season as an organised group.

Atmosphere at Selhurst this season has been markedly worse, and the team are yet to win at home.

We the undersigned respectfully ask Steve Parish to work with the HF to find a solution, this season and get the support back that the team deserve.

https://www.change.org/p/steve-pari...POTM1KDCyfGIw.2&utm_content=mit-13521722-1:v3

Fukk me. That has raised the 'sad' bar a few notches. Words fail me.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Those Palace fans do love a petition, don't they?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This really is incredible.

Over 20,000 people collectively conceding that they are completely incapable of generating any kind of football atmosphere without a small group of blokes who started coming along with a drum a while back.

Do they have no self-awareness at all?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Over 20,000 people collectively conceding that they are completely incapable of generating any kind of football atmosphere without a small group of blokes who started coming along with a drum a while back.

When you're talking about a group of small blokes, have you considered the Hobbit Ultras from Croydon of the Shite?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Kids, not blokes......

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
[yt]VFi8jFgb9UE[/YT]

Well I had to drink a bottle of red wine and 2 cans of cider before I could face that. What an arrogant dick... the old people must move from block e .. but where i sit with my dad we are ok cos my dad would not like it.. FFS does his mum still bath the twa*. What the f*ck is he on... Can we get him to post on NSC he would be gold ... Shame I dont know how to go on his video site and post a reply.. would be to tell him he is a tw*nt. Apologise for any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes but as stated been on the pop..

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

If they all turned up they could create an atmosphere

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be fair, [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] is a good bloke.

When he's not barracking me. This is my house, remember, eh?

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Embarrassed af. That's all i have to say about that.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
I have thought about this, probably too much, but the fact that The Always Ultras and Prince Charming are parading their "he said, she said" argument in public is very amusing.

The Always and Charming can easily remedy this situation.

Currently the people in the seats behind the goal want to stay there as it gives a good view of Premier league football, not watching their shite obviously. And so there are not enough seats for the Always to move in and produce their displays etc. if these people do not want to move.

However, if the team get relegated, then a lot of those people behind the goal would not renew, thereby freeing up seats for the Always. A double relegation would see about 20 000 less renewals and the clowns could choose to sit absolutely anywhere.

The solution is so obvious I cannot believe that no one in the Muppet Show at Smelhurst has proposed it, unless of course Benteke has worked it out all for himself and has been working with the Always since the beginning of last season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
There's now a snazzy new website supporting all of this drumfoolery. And all the supporter groups (there's dozens of em!) have combined to insist it must happen.
ie: a new singing section created by existing season ticket holders moving somewhere else. Poor old Parish.
http://wearetheholmesdale.com/

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have thought about this, probably too much, but the fact that The Always Ultras and Prince Charming are parading their "he said, she said" argument in public is very amusing.

The Always and Charming can easily remedy this situation.

Currently the people in the seats behind the goal want to stay there as it gives a good view of Premier league football, not watching their shite obviously. And so there are not enough seats for the Always to move in and produce their displays etc. if these people do not want to move.

However, if the team get relegated, then a lot of those people behind the goal would not renew, thereby freeing up seats for the Always. A double relegation would see about 20 000 less renewals and the clowns could choose to sit absolutely anywhere.

The solution is so obvious I cannot believe that no one in the Muppet Show at Smelhurst has proposed it, unless of course Benteke has worked it out all for himself and has been working with the Always since the beginning of last season.

The perfect solution for everyone. End of thread.

I'd also add is all it would take is a kidnapping of Wilf for a few months to ensure this happens. I am sure some of their mob could arrange this...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here