Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What exactly is 'The Crystal Palace Project'

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Crystal Palace have signed midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate from West Ham on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

The 28-year-old Senegal international spent four seasons with the Hammers, making 129 Premier League appearances and scoring 12 goals.

He becomes the Eagles' second signing of the summer, after goalkeeper Vicente Guaita arrived on a free from Getafe.

"This is the right time to move because I needed a new challenge," Kouyate told Palace TV.

"I have good memories of West Ham but I need to come here and give my best because I like the Crystal Palace project."

:bla:

It's actually a project to see how many different multi page threads you can start about our Palace this summer. The Zaha thread which has amassed over 100 pages in under 2 weeks is our personal favourite. Although the Meyer thread is gaining traction too I see.

It's fascinating. We don't have any threads about any of your players on our forums. Not even Gross who is clearly far better than Wilf. Or was that Will Buckley?

Mind the gap now. :tantrum:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Over 100 posts in one day wasn't it :ffsparr:
There we go again, making stuff up [emoji3]. You lot can't help but make stuff up or bend the truth to suit your agenda. All you have to do is read he away end on the BBS and that tells you everything you need to know about Palace fans.

Did you know they have removed the word deluded from the Oxford Dictionary and replaced it with a picture of the cpfc logo - true story. [emoji41]

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
There we go again, making stuff up [emoji3]. You lot can't help but make stuff up or bend the truth to suit your agenda. All you have to do is read he away end on the BBS and that tells you everything you need to know about Palace fans.

Did you know they have removed the word deluded from the Oxford Dictionary and replaced it with a picture of the cpfc logo - true story. [emoji41]

You will also notice if you read the BBS that we have 0 threads about you, your players, your finances, your fans ANYTHING. You have an enormous inferiority complex and it seems to consume your entire fan base!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
You will also notice if you read the BBS that we have 0 threads about you, your players, your finances, your fans ANYTHING. You have an enormous inferiority complex and it seems to consume your entire fan base!

That’s because you are all on here all the ****ing time.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Really? I see you're talking bollox like the rest of you pals.

deluded.png

Do you go on the away end?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's actually a project to see how many different multi page threads you can start about our Palace this summer. The Zaha thread which has amassed over 100 pages in under 2 weeks is our personal favourite. Although the Meyer thread is gaining traction too I see.

It's fascinating. We don't have any threads about any of your players on our forums. Not even Gross who is clearly far better than Wilf. Or was that Will Buckley?

Mind the gap now. :tantrum:

As posted above the fact the bbs is organised differently doesn’t mean you haven’t started threads about us, it just means you’re too scared to put them in the main board.

Gap? We’ve now got the better ground, bigger crowds and have done far better value for money business this window. Every chance we’ll finish above you this season and, if not this one then the next. There’s only one club being sensibly managed and it ain’t you lot. Only a matter of time before you join your ultras in crying off back to Spurs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
As posted above the fact the bbs is organised differently doesn’t mean you haven’t started threads about us, it just means you’re too scared to put them in the main board.

Gap? We’ve now got the better ground, bigger crowds and have done far better value for money business this window. Every chance we’ll finish above you this season and, if not this one then the next. There’s only one club being sensibly managed and it ain’t you lot. Only a matter of time before you join your ultras in crying off back to Spurs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better ground, more fans :lol:

I wouldn't mind a wager about who finishes higher, how much?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here