Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno to retire

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Once all the mourning is over, sadness will soon turn to panic when everyone figures out we've got to replace him, in his position on the pitch and his influence.

Got to get it right in so many ways over the Summer.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
The greatest right back I can remember playing for us. Such class, such vision & touch, so much time. I'm glad I bought an El Capitan T-shirt when I saw it! Sad not to be able to say gracias y adios tomorrow. Legend.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
could it be possible to sing only Bruno songs on sunday?

Good old Bruno by the sea...

da dada dada da da da.... WE LOVE BRUNO

El capitan... hes one of our own.

WEVE GOT BRUNO, CAPITAN BRUNO, I JUST DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND, HES BEEN HERE 7 YEARS. HE'S LEAVING US IN TEARS, WE'VE GOT CAPITAN BRUNOOOO.

BROOOOOOOONOOOH BROOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOH. (INSTEAD OF ALLLLBIIIAAAAAAAN, ALLLLBIIOOOOON)

GIVE ME A B...... GIVE ME AN R....

CAPI CAPITAAAANNN... CAPI CAPITANNNNNN. (INSTEAD OF SOLLY SOLLY MARCH)

ETC ETC

Having wrote that pissed last night, it’s actually pretty good! I’ll be singing that version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Great player and a club legend.
Cheers Bruno.
I hope he stays on in some capacity.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
I've been moping ever since I heard the news; seriously depressed that we won't see him in the stripes again after tomorrow :tantrum:

What a player, what a legend, what a human being. We have been blessed by his presence and, for all Albion fans, tomorrow will be all about El Capitan and not the PL title. The world's media will be tuned into the Amex yet we know that's a sideshow for us; every Seagull will ensure that tomorrow is all about Bruno.

We have survived to live another day in the PL and all I care about tomorrow is three points for the Albion and the biggest and best send off we can muster for our El Capitan; an Albion hero.

We wish you every happiness in whatever you choose to do in the future Bruno Salter - and hope that it will somehow be associated with the Albion! :bowdown::ascarf::bhasign:

Irn Bruno NSC.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Would be fitting if we get a Penalty tomorrow that 'El Captain' steps up and bulges the back of the net.

Would only happen if we were either 3 nil up or 3 nil down with two minutes of extra time played and Bruno would be sitting on the bench for 15 minutes by then.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Would only happen if we were either 3 nil up or 3 nil down with two minutes of extra time played and Bruno would be sitting on the bench for 15 minutes by then.
These football gods play silly buggers sometimes.

If it's written in the stars, then it's written in the stars.

Not for one minute suggest it's going to happen but......

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Save the wiki page before it changes.

Shame (I blame CH) he did not play at Wembley.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
October 6th (Sunday) is St Bruno day...

...blimey

bruno.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here