Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Right-o, ta. Guess I'll just sign in on Weds (after snorting my booking on Friday) and see what I can do.

Not sure snorting your booking is the thing here.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Do people think tickets will still be available next Wednesday ?

And if so - I assume no chance beyond then.

I will go back in on the Wednesday like many trying to bag an extra couple for my daughter and partner but I can see quite a few extra signing up to the Bronze to get in earlier. So I reckon very little chance after Wednesday DKM

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I will go back in on the Wednesday like many trying to bag an extra couple for my daughter and partner but I can see quite a few extra signing up to the Bronze to get in earlier. So I reckon very little chance after Wednesday DKM

Cheers. I suspect you are right. I've advised my nephew to buy a membership. There could be a lot of people on Wednesday chasing not many tickets. I wonder whether they will say on a daily basis how many are left.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Bit frustrating as I am in a different points tier to my son though we are both ST holders. I'll have to wait till Friday morning to get our tickets as we want to go together.

Can't complain too much I guess as we'll both get seats.....

We will sell our allocation but not during the schedules listed on the website. I actually think it's proper of the club to give priority to those who already have a membership and I don't have issue with them flogging a membership. In fact, I think it's an opportunity for those who have not got one to get one cheaper than it was at the start of the season and enjoy further priority for the game at Spurs (OK you might still not get one but you will have a better chance) and the final home game and Chelsea.

Where the club have dropped a ball IMO is not to schedule a further sales period, subject to availability for those simply with a purchase history and finally a general sale.

Of course, this is could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for many but some will already have holiday arranged (Easter hols) There are about 40% more tickets to be sold and are about 40% more expensive than we have to sell for any home game (and all of those have been available to someone with a purchase history).

Don't get me wrong, I think we will sell our allocation but not as quickly as some think and it will need the club to offer the last few hundred/thousand to those who don't wish to buy a membership.

By this time, there may be a few peed off fans who have then realised they didn't need to spend another £100+ on an already expensive day to take their families to Wembley.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Personally don’t agree with staggering the sales to season ticket holders. Not that it really matters.

There’s 33,000 tickets and 21,000(ish) season ticket holders. I feel staggering it up just leads to groups being broken up which in turn could have a detrimental effect on atmosphere. I just like to moan though.

Personally don’t agree with staggering the sales to season ticket holders. Not that it really matters.

There’s 33,000 tickets and 21,000(ish) season ticket holders. I feel staggering it up just leads to groups being broken up which in turn could have a detrimental effect on atmosphere. I just like to moan though.

I am guessing there was some consideration to the servers only being able to deal with so much at one time. I'm guessing even the queuing system might not cope with 22k at once!

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Bit frustrating as I am in a different points tier to my son though we are both ST holders. I'll have to wait till Friday morning to get our tickets as we want to go together.

Can't complain too much I guess as we'll both get seats.....

I should think they’ll still be plenty of choice left Friday morning.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
We will sell our allocation but not during the schedules listed on the website. I actually think it's proper of the club to give priority to those who already have a membership and I don't have issue with them flogging a membership. In fact, I think it's an opportunity for those who have not got one to get one cheaper than it was at the start of the season and enjoy further priority for the game at Spurs (OK you might still not get one but you will have a better chance) and the.

Where the club have dropped a ball IMO is not to schedule a further sales period, subject to availability for those simply with a purchase history and finally a general sale.

Of course, this is could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for many but some will already have holiday arranged (Easter hols) There are about 40% more tickets to be sold and are about 40% more expensive than we have to sell for any home game (and all of those have been available to someone with a purchase history).

Don't get me wrong, I think we will sell our allocation but not as quickly as some think and it will need the club to offer the last few hundred/thousand to those who don't wish to buy a membership.

By this time, there may be a few peed off fans who have then realised they didn't need to spend another £100+ on an already expensive day to take their families to Wembley.

Paul barber says won’t go on sale to fans with purchase history . Just

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Given the number of fans who leave on a Saturday home game at about 16.40 due to other commitments, you'd imagine a 17.30 ko at Wembley will be a no go !!

I'm sure the tickets sales will stretch to the level where season ticket holders can buy extra.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

So STH's who went to ALL the FA Cup games this season are on the same level as STH's who swerved all the earlier rounds till we made it to Wembley ?

mmnah.

Becktheman

Jul 7, 2015
We are driving to Gatwick Airport and parking at the Short Stay Car Park (keep your keys) for £15.00, then Gatwick Express to Victoria.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Well, the point is that at Wembley there are very much good seats, average seats, and shite seats. Surely those who have the most points (the most loyal) deserve to have the option to buy the best seats first?

I accept the point about groups with different loyalty levels, but that's your choice to wait for a later tier.

I remember well for the play off finals being peeved that we all had to rock in a total free for all. This is much fairer and better in my view. (he says as all our group of six are in the first tier :))

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Get in! A mate who’s a Wembley debenture holder popped up this morning to offer me his Club Wembley seats. A kindly manager at work, a Burnley supporter who appreciates the gravitas of this situation, has sorted out my shift to make it something a little more football friendly. It’s on!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
So I’ve got 260 odd points but my dad who doesn’t do away games will be much lower. Can’t log on to his account - can someone tell me how many basic points a season ticket holder has?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here