PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Fair to say I don’t think Dunk will be in one of Southgate’s England squads for a long time after tonight.

Never thought I’d say this, but does he need to be dropped for a bit? He’s all over the show at the moment and Burn looks capable.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Fair to say I don’t think Dunk will be in one of Southgate’s England squads for a long time after tonight.

Never thought I’d say this, but does he need to be dropped for a bit? He’s all over the show at the moment and Burn looks capable.

Theres a few that could be dropped tbh...but lets be honest, itll be this starting 11 again on Saturday.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Locadia has been starting ahead of Knocky, but then he got injured. Izquierdo has been injured. Jahanbaksh hasn't played that well yet. Bernado has had a fair few games and will get more.

Semantics. Bottom line - our form is sh1t and ALL our "big" signings are on the bench, and I mean ALL. Numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 record signings in the history of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club. Benched.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
One game a season, March couldn't beat an egg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well it's only one goal, and we've got a little bit of pace on the bench.

The corners are pretty effective.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This.

Once the mentality has gone, then it’s twice as hard to stay up. It’s no longer about stats then.

We need to pull ourselves together, show some fight and send out a message with a strong result on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to pull ourselves together, show some fight and send out a message with a strong result tonight.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We used to be hard to beat but since the Fulham game we seem to have lost belief at the back. Real relegation form at the moment

Agreed. These last two seasons the football could be dull at times but we knew we could rely on Dunk, Duffy and Ryan. If that trio breaks down we are in a world of trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here