Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Surrey v Sussex

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Disappointing, but we were going to lose one eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
At least Jnr had a good time last night. Was picked out at the break to do Surreys catching competition - & won! He got a years membership to Surreys games, a load of Surrey training kit, and a signed shirt.

He'll look great turning up to his Sussex training in that lot! :laugh:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Need to bounce back tonight

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
At least Jnr had a good time last night. Was picked out at the break to do Surreys catching competition - & won! He got a years membership to Surreys games, a load of Surrey training kit, and a signed shirt.

He'll look great turning up to his Sussex training in that lot! :laugh:

I was sitting right by that entrance (where the car was) and watched as your lad and a load of t-shirt throwers were waiting to come on. Looked to me like the Surrey lad was giving your boy some verbals. Was he trying to psyche him out? Struck me as a right confident little ballsack. Glad Sussex won something last night. The rest was pretty poor.

Been saying that Rashid has been found out. Won't be a loss I don't think - and I can't believe I'm saying that.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was sitting right by that entrance (where the car was) and watched as your lad and a load of t-shirt throwers were waiting to come on. Looked to me like the Surrey lad was giving your boy some verbals. Was he trying to psyche him out? Struck me as a right confident little ballsack. Glad Sussex won something last night. The rest was pretty poor.

Been saying that Rashid has been found out. Won't be a loss I don't think - and I can't believe I'm saying that.

Neither can I... Rashid is the top T20 player on the planet.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Rashid has been playing a lot of cricket for years. He needs a rest. 102 international appearances and plays in the majority of 20/20 competitions. He’s only 20!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach

I dont know tbh as I wasn't there. He went with a few of his Sussex mates and my Mrs...she sent me the video of him doing it. When I picked them up from the station he said he could hear parts of the crowd booing him, but he wasn't bothered about it at all. If the kid was trying to psyche him out beforehand he wouldn't have managed it anyway...playing adult cricket this season has taught him to block out all the crap he hears! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here