Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hope everyone has their thoughts and prayers ready ..........again

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Thumbs up, happy face, this baby has been orphaned by a mass shooting, photo opportunity, big grin...

5d4d81eb558a352f9d012e38-750-375.jpg

I couldn't believe it when I read about this. For those not ITK; the baby in this question is now an orphan, after his parents shielded him with their bodies - they did not survive the attack. The baby was brought back to the hospital so Trump could have this photo taken. I cannot fathom who thought this would be a good photo. If anything it should be a solemn affair, not full of twattish grins.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I couldn't believe it when I read about this. For those not ITK; the baby in this question is now an orphan, after his parents shielded him with their bodies - they did not survive the attack. The baby was brought back to the hospital so Trump could have this photo taken. I cannot fathom who thought this would be a good photo. If anything it should be a solemn affair, not full of twattish grins.

The world is now divided between people who think this photo is appalling and those who think it is great. I wish the latter a sort of peace. As Peter Cook, in the Squatter and the Ant sketch, wished Squatter a kind of peace. Death. If death would come to these people, I think the rest of us would be very grateful.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Precisely. Unsurprising though, this poster has previous form for this kind of nonsense.

Another cock I've long had on ignore. Who knew? ???

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I’m sorry [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] but GAMES don’t make you want to slaughter people. Before people blamed games, they blamed violent films, before that they blamed dungeon and ****ing dragons.

Millions of kids spend tens of millions of hours a week playing games and it’s very few countries that have these issues. Blaming games DOES NOT HELP address the issue.

Late to this thread Fatty, sorry, my take on it is what kind of f*cking sick mind imagines and then designs these graphic weird "games" in the first instance? They should be sectioned or imprisoned along with the sick ******** who who cannot determine fact from fiction and commit these heinous acts.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

I think US media like to report on the heroics of gun mass murder more than the disaster of it, in this case the murdered parents of this baby who died defending it. Trump's thumbs up is probably suggesting what a great nation of people the US has and sadly it probably sends out the message that heroes and miracles are made out of gun crime.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Late to this thread Fatty, sorry, my take on it is what kind of f*cking sick mind imagines and then designs these graphic weird "games" in the first instance? They should be sectioned or imprisoned along with the sick ******** who who cannot determine fact from fiction and commit these heinous acts.

I understand your point, although I don't see it as that different to gory war/combat/horror/thriller/etc films. There is a 'market' for all sorts of strange entertainment. Kids shouldn't be playing graphic, violent games any more than they should be watching films of that ilk.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
This was the headline in one of the tabloids today - 9 killed in NYC. Can't ever see this country changing

daily news (1).jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here