Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This is ‘up’ there with losing 3-0 away at Doncaster under Jimmy Case... we were so bad today, it is/was a total embarrassment.

“Our battles are directed?”

Sweet Jesus, Chris is in a tight spot tonight for sure.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Beats being miserable old git who loves throwing his toys out of the pram everytime we lose a Prem match.

You'll be dancing through the streets of Brighton tonight?

When was the last time you've written something positive about the albion?

When was the last time any of us were given the opportunity to?

Now cheer up, look at the league table and see we're probably going to stay up this season.

Well, all of a sudden I feel so much better.

It's as if you can't wait to get on NSC and start hurling abuse at anyone who sticks up for the albion.

It only shows what a knob you really are,

You have to love a bit of contradiction.

What is the alternative? Continue with the current dross? Do you ignore the 90% on here saying pretty much exactly the same as me? Over to you Einstein.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Calling locadia a show pony flatters him. He is a lower championship forward playing in the premier league. It’s always been the case. He’s just not got the talent to succeed at this level.

I agree, no better than Hemed and worse than Baldock. Our Ricky van Wolfswinkel, an overpriced waste of space

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You'll be dancing through the streets of Brighton tonight?

When was the last time any of us were given the opportunity to?

Well, all of a sudden I feel so much better.

You have to love a bit of contradiction.

What is the alternative? Continue with the current dross? Do you ignore the 90% on here saying pretty much exactly the same as me? Over to you Einstein.

I'm guessing you only started supporting us once the amex was built?

Why don't you try and get on talk sport and be one of those fans who rings up almost in tears at the struggles of his Prem club not winning every week. You should tell them that CH needs sacking, and you should tell them how bad times have become for our club. Make it out as if it's 97 all over again.

BHA Haywards Heath

Jan 31, 2012
While the strikers aren't great (! - piss poor really) the issue imo for a while has been the midfield. Seriously missing Gross. Stephens and Propper been really out of form for a while, especially Stephens who is too slow both with and without the ball.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It does have to be said, our recent recruitment has been proven to be a MASSVE waste of money... criminal really.

Time to call up our youth players, would they have done any worse today?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I am so disappointed by that performance. While Chris has to shoulder some of the blame, several players also need to hang their heads in shame for complete lack of passion and effort.

Dunk really needs to understand that launching yourself at every ball is a last ditch defensive effort and should not be the norm. Staying on his feet makes him far more effective.

Anyway, I have my man city ticket and look forward to us knocking them into a cocked hat [emoji471]

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm guessing you only started supporting us once the amex was built?

Why don't you try and get on talk sport and be one of those fans who rings up almost in tears at the struggles of his Prem club not winning every week. You should tell them that CH needs sacking and you should tell them how bad times have become for our club. Make it out as if it's 97 all over again.

headupass.jpg

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
What a thoroughly depressing afternoon.

On a minor note, did anyone see Steve Cook mouthing off at our fans then try to kick the ball at the North Stand after the red card. I can’t think of a more dislikable person to come through the ranks at Brighton.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
0-5. At this stage of the season. Where we are in the table. Think about that for a bit. Disgraceful..

I agree with this, no dancing around it... that was utterly shite on every level. Awful.

It was a disgrace from top to bottom.

We’re all hurting. Alas, Chris and Tony most of all.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I agree, no better than Hemed and worse than Baldock. Our Ricky van Wolfswinkel, an overpriced waste of space

Striking similarities.

On 22 March 2013, it was announced that Van Wolfswinkel had agreed a deal to join English club Norwich City for the 2013–14 season, a transfer worth €10 million, plus up to €2 million in bonuses.[9][10] He joined the Canaries on 1 July on a four-year deal.[11] He revealed that Dutch legend Johan Neeskens had urged him to join Norwich, saying, "Ricky, you have to go. It's a great club for you, if you have a great feeling, do it."[12]

He scored on his league debut on 17 August, rescuing a point for Norwich in a 2–2 home draw against Everton.[13] In the aftermath of the match, he said in an interview that Manchester United and Netherlands international Robin van Persie also recommended Norwich to him. Van Persie had supposedly told Van Wolfswinkel that Norwich are "a difficult team to beat" and that the "crowd always get really behind them."[14]

Van Wolfswinkel was involved in late controversy in a 0–0 home draw against Cardiff City on 26 October 2013. After teammate Alexander Tettey went down injured, Cardiff goalkeeper David Marshall sportingly put the ball out of play. Van Wolfswinkel quickly threw the ball to Leroy Fer, who punted the ball into the open net. This caused outrage amongst the Cardiff players, who started shoving both Van Wolfswinkel and Fer. The goal was disallowed despite it not technically being a violation of any rules.[15] In February 2014, he was alleged to have been kicked by Manchester City's Yaya Touré, who was investigated, and Van Wolfswinkel welcomed The FA's verdict that Touré has done no wrong.[16]

Van Wolfswinkel failed to score for the remainder of the season, making 25 Premier League appearances in total,[17] while Norwich were relegated to the Championship after finishing with 33 points.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You really are a bit special aren't you. Assume away you silly child.

So thats a yes then.

anyways, hope this loss doesn't grate away too much at your well being.

as long as we stay up, then I'm happy and thats exactly what it looks like we'll achieve. In respect to your albion expectations, you must be going through a tough time. Stay strong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here