Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Put £50 on city to win now in play and Gurney in the darts double and thanks me later :thumbsup:

Looks like you know what you’re doing so feel free to ignore my tip :)

I was on Hoffenheim pre-match @ 10.0, not expecting them to win but thought there was some value there. I’ll cash out if they take the lead.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Guaranteed £35ish cash if you follow Matched Betting principles.

OK, ta done this Match Back Lay QL
Spurs vs Barcelona Draw 97.50% 3.90 4.00 £1.25

And been credited with the bonus, what do you normally do there, wait for half time to lock in the cash and look for odds manually?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Put £50 on city to win now in play and Gurney in the darts double and thanks me later :thumbsup:

Looks like you know what you’re doing so feel free to ignore my tip :)

£65 richer you’d have been [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] :whistle:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

And been credited with the bonus, what do you normally do there, wait for half time to lock in the cash and look for odds manually?

Yes wait until half time when the odds don't move around as much, although its quite hard to find a good match, its usually in the over/under goals market.

Only problem with the QL on the draw is you miss out on a possible 2 up opportunity where you can win with both Bet365 and the exchange

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Yes wait until half time when the odds don't move around as much, although its quite hard to find a good match, its usually in the over/under goals market.

Only problem with the QL on the draw is you miss out on a possible 2 up opportunity where you can win with both Bet365 and the exchange
Could you not do both? Ive got a 100% match no commision on some 2 ups coming up. Looking forward to seeing one of those working!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Could you not do both? Ive got a 100% match no commision on some 2 ups coming up. Looking forward to seeing one of those working!

For your specific example with this game: no. You'd need to have betted on either team to win before the match starts, ie with your qualifying bet.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
For your specific example with this game: no. You'd need to have betted on either team to win before the match starts, ie with your qualifying bet.

Ok thats confused me a bit. Because I got a notification before I placed the qualifier. So does yhat mean had I backed spurs and of course layed them that they wouldnt pay out at 2 up because I accepted the in play freebie?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ok thats confused me a bit. Because I got a notification before I placed the qualifier. So does yhat mean had I backed spurs and of course layed them that they wouldnt pay out at 2 up because I accepted the in play freebie?

No, they would have done.

I thought you were asking why the 2-up wasn't now available to you, and the reason is because you backed the draw pre-match. [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION] was just saying it may have been better to go on Spurs or Barca with your pre-match to give you a chance of a 2-up as well as getting your risk-free in-play bet.

Some crossed wires here I think.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
No, they would have done.

I thought you were asking why the 2-up wasn't now available to you, and the reason is because you backed the draw pre-match. [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION] was just saying it may have been better to go on Spurs or Barca with your pre-match to give you a chance of a 2-up as well as getting your risk-free in-play bet.

Some crossed wires here I think.

:thumbsup:

Goccha
My 2up criteria is 97%+ and >3.0 with no commission. Whilst I wait for a coupla like

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

I don't bother trying to find a match on these offers. I always go for over 0.5 goals at silly odds, it's 1.025 on this match, and fingers crossed I've yet to have a 0-0. Hope I haven't cursed it tonight!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Went on Barca, and a wee bit more than the £50 required, but didn't lay it, paid out as a win already. Makes up for the loss on Man Utd last night.

I'll go for something fruity with the free bet at half-time.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Went on Barca, and a wee bit more than the £50 required, but didn't lay it, paid out as a win already. Makes up for the loss on Man Utd last night.

I'll go for something fruity with the free bet at half-time.

Nothing really stood out, but over 4.5 goals at 4.0 looked reasonable value given two goals in the first and the game likely to get stretched. Took that.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Newlands Cross 1.15 Newbury is currently 66-1 on 365 , if it's raining there as hard as it is here then that price is mental and should be worth a few bob E/W , this isn't a tip of any kind just now and then one of these rags do pop up at daft prices early doors .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Newlands Cross 1.15 Newbury is currently 66-1 on 365 , if it's raining there as hard as it is here then that price is mental and should be worth a few bob E/W , this isn't a tip of any kind just now and then one of these rags do pop up at daft prices early doors .

Few bob E/W duly placed. Will add a bit of interest to the deadzone between the end of Bargain Hunt and the start of Countdown :moo:

*EDIT* it's 100/1 now :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Reckon it must have broken the course record for going backwards :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here