Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many had left the ground at 2-0 down?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Because most of them go home and away, have done for years, in all weathers and put up with more life’s unfair shit than you can possibly imagine due to disabilities; oh and the fact that majority of stadiums in this country treat them like 2nd class citizens (3rd in some instances) with their in breach of law ‘facilities’ despite it being 2019 and the eye watering troughs of money the sport has at its disposal. Take it from me, all of those kids and adults would rather been up with the rest of us as they should be. Not in the ****ing pissing rain and sleet at pitch side which is literally life threatening for some. It’s a national disgrace but like most things, the FA and clubs do the bare minimum and find problems for solutions beneath the glossy and carefully orchestrated ‘look at what we do’ marketing which is not nearly enough.

This. With complimentary drinks and hors d'œuvres. FFS. :rock::thumbsup:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Was very very close to leaving so went down the front for an early escape at the full time whistle , just before Locadia scored, meant I was part of the absolute limbs akimbo when March scored, it was just chaos and nearly went over the wall.

Back in my seat for Extra Time.

Reminded me of Burnley at home at Withdean.

Same as this. Couldn’t quite bring myself to leave so found the closest free seat nearest the exit which then in my mind became a lucky seat where I watched the rest from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here