Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Away re-arranged to Tue. 23rd April @ 7:45pm

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Some absolute bellends buying tickets they aren't entitled to.

Total cock up from the club

Nothing showing now

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

But you are missing the point, how do you know if your entitled to them. It only seems to sell to people that have a certain level of points anyway.

It would be more annoying to wait and find you were in the correct category.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
True, but they'd run the risk of a load of people turning up with tickets that don't scan, which wouldn't be ideal.

I agree. The decent thing for the club to do is honour the sales. They were purchased with honest intent so it seems unfair to pull them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But you are missing the point, how do you know if your entitled to them. It only seems to sell to people that have a certain level of points anyway.

It would be more annoying to wait and find you were in the correct category.

I’d certainly cancel the tickets for incorrect use of your.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Given how closely some at the club keep an eye on NSC to grass me up to Paul Barber if I utter anything vaguely negative, it's a shame they didn't pick up this cock-up-in-the-making in the near-13 hours this thread has been on here ahead of the tickets going on sale erroneously.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My credit card has been billed, but no email confirmation. Had a message on screen saying there had been an error in the transaction after I had been through the credit card payment process

Received email and card debited

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Morally should honour the sales with sufficient (once decided) LPs, and any tickets bought not in correct category refunded and allowed to purchase when relevant.

Simples Paul.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not fair on the people with the points though. So no, that's not the decent thing to do. They need Barber to get writing a good apology...

You have your ticket cancelled, then you get a 15 page letter from Barber to read. That will certainly bring you down to earth after yesterday.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Some absolute bellends buying tickets they aren't entitled to.

Total cock up from the club

Nothing showing now

They are entitled to them, according to the information available. So what's the problem?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I agree. The decent thing for the club to do is honour the sales. They were purchased with honest intent so it seems unfair to pull them.

Absolutely not. This is one of the most in-demand games of the season, and exactly why the club have the priority system they do.

Anyone who is not in the top tier for this should, unfortunately, have their purchase refunded and they try again if the opportunity arises based on their points position.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Absolutely not. This is one of the most in-demand games of the season, and exactly why the club have the priority system they do.

Anyone who is not in the top tier for this should, unfortunately, have their purchase refunded and they try again if the opportunity arises based on their points position.

Sounds fair to me - and I'm one who would probably miss out. Perhaps a voucher for the club shop by way of an apology might help.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Not sure they do, Fulham (I think) cancelled a load in the home end with BN postcodes

Not true, they phoned me and asked if I minded being moved closer to the Brighton fans and didn't insist that I move, just thought that might be of interest to me. I moved, suited me just fine.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All of the five bought will be in top tier anyway, so I'm sure mine will be fine.

But this is a MASSIVE cock up on every level.

So totally unavoidable. Odd, because the ticket guys are normally so great.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
It’s an f ing disgrace.

Barber should lose his £0.xm bonus

Couldn’t run a......

What the f is the point in going to away games and building loyalty points and then miss out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here