Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ultras upset ...yet again

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
[TWEET]1106634137836945408[/TWEET]

25 notes fund to buy a player/found that the owners had changed the articles of association and got them changed back/match boycotts/protests at the Lancashire home of the owner/pitch invasions/sit ins in the centre circle/got match abandoned to get national attention/protest outside of national political party conference/letters to councillors and MPS/first football club march through London to present a petition to government/marches through our own city/standing candidates in local elections/organising volunteer clean ups after games to meet planning requirements to be allowed to play/attending and lobbying at planning meetings/post cards to deputy prime minister/first fans united day at the Goldstone/fans united Heart of Football day with Doncaster/fans united day and town hall meeting at Chester/support for other supporters' protests at Wrexham, Charlton, Plymouth etc./protest song in the UK charts/books/plays/local and national TV coverage/a decade of fighting for a ground whilst putting our hands in our pockets to keep the club from going bust/founding of Albion in the Community(sorry for anything I have forgotten.)

v

Painting on sheets & a drum.

You can see his point.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
25 notes fund to buy a player/found that the owners had changed the articles of association and got them changed back/match boycotts/protests at the Lancashire home of the owner/pitch invasions/sit ins in the centre circle/got match abandoned to get national attention/protest outside of national political party conference/letters to councillors and MPS/first football club march through London to present a petition to government/marches through our own city/standing candidates in local elections/organising volunteer clean ups after games to meet planning requirements to be allowed to play/attending and lobbying at planning meetings/post cards to deputy prime minister/first fans united day at the Goldstone/fans united Heart of Football day with Doncaster/fans united day and town hall meeting at Chester/support for other supporters' protests at Wrexham, Charlton, Plymouth etc./protest song in the UK charts/books/plays/local and national TV coverage/a decade of fighting for a ground whilst putting our hands in our pockets to keep the club from going bust/founding of Albion in the Community(sorry for anything I have forgotten.)

v

Painting on sheets & a drum.

You can see his point.

:bowdown:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So they plan to create a 'sea of yellow' in the away end. Against a team that play in yellow. Genius.

:lolol:

I genuinely am properly laughing out loud at that comment.

Chapeau.

[MENTION=2878]Woodchip[/MENTION] - you obviously need to lighten the mood well there's your post.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No Zaha as he doesn’t have the mental capacity to face Harry the Hornet

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Printing yellow cards? Why don't the thick twunts just buy yellow card?

Or am I being whooshed?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm based in Paderborn, I've been into their ultra end and I simply don't get it. It is decent atmosphere but it seems forced with the drums and blokes on microphones, you can't see most the game with the flags at the bottom of the stand, I dont get this ultra shit I definitely prefer English atmosphere. We normally stick with the stand opposite where the ultras are when we go to Paderborn games, you can actsully watch the game properly also its next to away fans.

We're in Cyprus in July for 2 years so I'm looking forward to seeing games over there.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Absolutely this. Ive been to a fair few games abroad. English crowds on the whole get much more involved in what's actually going on on the pitch. In my experience abroad, apart from ultras droning on there's not much other noise/not many people getting particularly animated, so much so that you wouldn't really know the game had kicked off unless you were looking at the action.

Palace trying to copy euro style ultras is embarrassing, they just look pathetic in comparison and their songs are shyte. Laughable that they genuinely think other fans respect and admire the 'wall of noise' :lol: they supposedly create. All Palace fans I know cant stand them

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No Zaha as he doesn’t have the mental capacity to face Harry the Hornet

Oh no, so they won't be able to sing their song.

"And then" Clap Clap "Wilf fell Over" Clap Clap "Wilf fell over" Clap Clap "Wilf fell over"

"So sad he's crying"

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
http://twitter.com/ULTRAS_CPFC/status/1106869012414320641

Glad to see their Ultras got enough points for tickets for today. Also a divisive bunch aren’t they. Is Hennessy in charge of memberships ?

"Where's Dave?"

"Sorry, Dave wasn't allowed to come"

"But Dave brings the firworks and the chang, We've got to have Dave here"

"Rules is rules. He wasn't all in black"

"What was he wearing then?"

"Well. He was in a red jumper with blue jeans"

"Wait....red and blue...."

"I know, where on earth did he get that from? Everyone knows it's all black or no photo"

"Oh, well, I want some french bangers and baking powder and I'm not taking no for an answer"

"Well, there might still be time to get him back from the station and do over a JD Sports"

"The nearest JD is miles away - I think Goths R Us is round the corner though. Will that do?"

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
http://twitter.com/ULTRAS_CPFC/status/1106869012414320641

Glad to see their Ultras got enough points for tickets for today. Also a divisive bunch aren’t they. Is Hennessy in charge of memberships ?

Brilliant comments.... :lolol:

hf.jpeg
hf2.jpeg
hf3.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here