Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Where are the big and little badges!!!

FFS!

Crystal_Palace_FC_logo.png :bhasign:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Andy Hinchcliffe making a fool of himself on SSN - 'Brighton haven't been playing well - one win in 13 or whatever (ignoring the fact that the difficult run with very few points was predicted because they were difficult matches! - obviously no homework there, Andy), and Brighton have got a lot of matches against the top 6 to come (no shit, Sherlock!) and difficult matches against teams around them (!) - what they haven't got is easy matches against mid-table sides. He didn't quite say we were relegated though....................

Not expecting a lot today - a draw would be a very good result. Come on The Albion - make my weekend!

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
A draw would be a positive result , a win would be the preferable result.

While not a disaster to draw or lose we really need to have a good performance and ideally 3 points but wont be easy to achieve against what is an in form team. Hoping for a red Ha Ha Wilf goes down card and a Murray-Andone double but will settle for a 1-1

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
From this mornings i newspaper

'' It is the mystery hate-fuelled derby:eek:ne that nobody really knows why it is so hate-fuelled.l If anybody can think of a name for the clash that is better than the A23 derby, then by all means write in''

Made me chuckle.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In the ground we appear to be having a disco

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Given how well March did his job last time, I'm not sure why he's not starting.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
According to Kelly Cates, Clinton Morrison has changed his name to Crystal Palace. She introduced him as former Palace striker Crystal Palace. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here