Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I have emailed Southern suggesting extra services between East Croydon and MK that day. Probably nothing will come of it but no harm in trying

Good move. They may have scope to strengthen ie lengthen trains more easily than running more services which means more paths on the network and higher track access charges. They ought to have more rolling stock available at weekends, but one constraint is it needs to be dual voltage stock to run on the West London line, as the 3rd rail changes to Overhead Line in the Wormwood Scrubs region, from memory.

PG

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
What makes me chuckle is the sheer plastic GIMPERY of that two bob club.

"OVER 16K TICKETS SOLD FOR FAMILY FUN DAY" scream their website and official Twitter account. No mention at all that this figure includes the 6,000+ coming from Brighton.

So they're virtually giving away tickets to the locals who have no travel considerations whatsoever - and they've shifted about 10,000. It's really not all that impressive is it?

I doubt we'll shift 10,000 (see above)

Even if we lose will make more noise than the franchise daytrippers

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just got mine.

Block 25 Lower. Row S Seat 860.

7K to MK ...?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What makes me chuckle is the sheer plastic GIMPERY of that two bob club.

"OVER 16K TICKETS SOLD FOR FAMILY FUN DAY" scream their website and official Twitter account. No mention at all that this figure includes the 6,000+ coming from Brighton.

So they're virtually giving away tickets to the locals who have no travel considerations whatsoever - and they've shifted about 10,000. It's really not all that impressive is it?

Awful, Mickey Mouse organisation.

I noticed Piglet's Pantry opening up a Twitter/Facebook vote as to which should be the guest pie for the away fans. I've no wish to denigrate Piglet's, but having bought my match ticket (and hopefully they won't make much on that, given their operating costs vs the low sale price) I don't intend to give a single penny more of my money to Winkleman & Milton Keynes FC, so I won't be buying one, whichever it is. Would be quite nice to see lots of people refusing to give them any cash.

#NoPiesAtTheFranchise

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
7K would be incredible (biggest Albion away following since Newcastle 1979?) - but 6.5K+ (and the same record?) looks very likely now.

Given the availability of tickets there must be plenty of people like me who haven't got round to buying theirs yet.

I think we took 5,000 to Newcastle. Forgetting Cup matches, this will be the largest league following I can remember.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
'Wrong Direction' & I were going to get the last couple of tickets for this game.
After last nights spineless performance we will give it a miss:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here