Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Away re-arranged to Tue. 23rd April @ 7:45pm

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If these tickets really are going on sale it’s a bit of cock up. Nothing has been put on the main website.

I’m pretty certain it’s a cock up.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Not great comms from the club, they should have had an email prepped and ready to go last night, informing fans when the ticket window would open for this Spurs game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not great comms from the club, they should have had an email prepped and ready to go last night, informing fans when the ticket window would open for this Spurs game.

You would have thought that was obvious wouldn't you. Maybe they got carried away with the result and forgot :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In what way ?

They are going on sale and no-one knows officially or they are not going on sale ?

I guess the club has set the website up in anticipation of an announcement but inadvertently they’ve let us see it. There’s been no announcement of the date and the points threshold hasn’t been added, hence I think this. I doubt they’re actually on sale today.

I’ll check now though.

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
They are indeed on sale. It appears I have more than 'X' loyalty points: hurrah!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Got in, five bought, got out. Block 114 looks the best, arguably.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It has let me buy 6 in block 114... with the points in our group ranging from 313 - 394 (including Millwall).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Scratch all of that, they’re on sale. Big cock up by the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here