Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Summer signings

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just reading that we are interested in Mo Diame at Newcastle as he may be available for free in the summer. But it is only in the Star so probably nonsense.

Got me thinking, though.

Do you think we'll actually sign someone everybody has actually heard of this year?

Donkey of a player. Come on Chicken Sniffer you can do better than that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The following will no longer be "Under 21" for the next season, so will have to be named in the 25, loaned out or sold.

Goalkeepers:
Billy Collings

Defenders:
Ben White
Ben Hall

Midfielders:
Will Collar

Forwards:
N/A

Think there's a new rule next season where you can only loan out 7 players max.I could be wrong though

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The following will no longer be "Under 21" for the next season, so will have to be named in the 25, loaned out or sold.

Goalkeepers:
Billy Collings

Defenders:
Ben White
Ben Hall

Midfielders:
Will Collar

Forwards:
N/A

Or none of the three options you mention, and simply used for the U-23 matches (while also being available for first team cup games). Ahannach falls into this category at the moment.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Think there's a new rule next season where you can only loan out 7 players max.I could be wrong though

There are highly likely to be sufficient exemptions (around home grown youngsters and domestic loans) that the new proposed rule will have virtually no practical effect.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here