Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump BLIMP over Westminster

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yep .........float a big rubber Trump balloon over London , it's a massive distraction to the poison that is seeping into the system. Smash a few bus stops , provoke the police , go on , get it off your chest(s) and when your in your 50 's you can look back and think " **** me i was a twatt back then " protesting about shit that had nothing to do with me whilst failing to notice what was going on elsewhere in the country .....

What makes you think that people protesting about Trump "fail to notice what is going on elsewhere in the country". Do you have some belief that people can only be engaged about one matter at a time?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Because he is the President of the most powerful nation on earth. Slate him to his face in private by all means, but just riling him for the sake of it is just risking him upping the anti, be it a trade war, withdrawal of support from NATO, whatever. It is not in the UK's interest to be an enemy of the US.

He will do any of that regardless of whether there is a protest or not.
In case you have missed it we happen to live in a democracy where free speech is allowed.

You may want to kiss Donald's ring and and bow down before him, but there any many people within this country who don't share your views.

Personally I'm popping along to the County Ground to match the T20 match against Surrey, it should be a cracking evening.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And there we have it folks, the stupidest thing ever written on the internet. Good job.

Exactly. Respect the post not the person is utterly retarded. By that logic, you have to respect all leaders of any sort. Mao, Stalin etc. It's utter bollocks isn't it?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What makes you think that people protesting about Trump "fail to notice what is going on elsewhere in the country". Do you have some belief that people can only be engaged about one matter at a time?

so you think the visit of a foreign president is more emotive than what is actually happening in our own country ....???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
so you think the visit of a foreign president is more emotive than what is actually happening in our own country ....???

You realise how globalised politics is now?

SAC

May 21, 2014
There has already been a giant inflatable Trump outside the White House.

As others have already said, what grounds has Khan got to deny the request? The far-right are trying to raise enough money for an inflatable Khan, which is also fair enough.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So some people think Khan should have STOPPED people from their right to peaceful protests?

I think it's wonderful. It's childishness is literally the whole point.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You realise how globalised politics is now?

ahem yes i absolutely do ........our govt. is in meltdown , our country is pretty close to bankrupt , i would suggest that with brexit around the corner that trump is one of the leaders that should be entertained moving forward , yes he's a bell end but no more so than a lot of the pillocks we are currently being governed by......but hey lets float a huge balloon ridiculing the visiting statesman ( because like it or not that's what he is ) in the middle of our capital ......cool.:thumbsup:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Good. Exactly the kind of thing the thin skinned sex case snowflake hates. Vile human being. **** him.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Where did I say that?

Again, you are suggesting people are only protesting about their one, most emotive subject. What utter nonsense.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Instead of getting of their arses and protesting against the visit of Trump why not get of their arse and get a job

Good afternoon, Mr Tebbit. I trust all is well.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
By everyone? We should ALL respect him because he's a leader?

That's worrying.

if you don't like him , ignore him .........oh but it's your right to protest , recently a member of the house of lords was jailed for 12 weeks for killing someone on a motorway in England , he was texting and hit a stationary car killing one of the occupants......12 weeks and yet another bloke gets over a year for contempt of court........would you say that was worthy of a bit of a protest or tell me , has it been made public ...?? perhaps hushed up a little bit ..??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Where did I say that?

Again, you are suggesting people are only protesting about their one, most emotive subject. What utter nonsense.

i'm saying you are being spoon fed shit to protest about that doesn't matter in the scheme of things ......apart from the " right" to protest of course.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
0CBD3897-0A74-4C64-9B75-9313E5F8CE1C.jpeg

Is this fake news... it’s great it’s beautiful that these sad losers,morons ..covfefe..it’s gonna be huge ..incredible
I’ve got no problem with it personally..but will it go ahead anyway ..doesn’t it say the police and air traffic control have the final say?

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here