Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Maty Ryan versus UAE

Arvin

Jul 24, 2018
Washington DC
Damn, prospect of Ryan v AJ final is gone. As an Iranian I was kinda hoping for that.
Aussies literally gifted the UAE a semifinal berth. Awful back pass and toothless attacks. Plus their coach looked like someone you'd run into at a barbecue

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
I have never seen such cheating and timewasting. The UAE Goalie hit the ground and spent 30 secs looking around before playing dead for the next 3 mins.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
They’ll be tooting the car horns up and down Jumeirah Beach Road tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Lets get him home.
Etihad have a flight out of Abu Dhabi at 02:35 Saturday. Fours hours from now so he could make it. £657
Next would be Etihad at 08:05. £484
If money is a problem then Turkish Airways via Turkey at £195

Lets get him home.
Etihad have a flight out of Abu Dhabi at 02:35 Saturday. Fours hours from now so he could make it. £657
Next would be Etihad at 08:05. £484
If money is a problem then Turkish Airways via Turkey at £195
You've not allowed for the time difference! He can have a full night's sleep now and go mid-morning as he only needs to be at Gatwick at about 1 p.m. so hopefully will be on the bench (at least) tomorrow.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I imagine he’ll be gagging to get back to playing in a team that can defend!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
You've not allowed for the time difference! He can have a full night's sleep now and go mid-morning as he only needs to be at Gatwick at about 1 p.m. so hopefully will be on the bench (at least) tomorrow.

I have worked out time difference as well. They are four hours ahead. Best flight is the 8:05 so airport at 6am gives him around 6 hours shut-eye.
Lands at Heathrow at 12:05. An hour through customs and in a taxi he'll get to the Amex easy by 14:45. Put him on the team sheet!

And I've seen the advert, Barca & Man Utd fly Turkish!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am going to be precious.
Huge boost for Spurs as Son coming home, but not a mention that Brighton get their goalie back early.
Probably more to do with Kane being out but nevertheless.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Guessing he will be playing next Saturday then. No way would he play Tuesday.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Huge boost for Spurs as Son coming home, but not a mention that Brighton get their goalie back early.
The commentator probably didn’t know that we’re in the PL such is their lack of knowledge of teams outside the top 6.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have worked out time difference as well. They are four hours ahead. Best flight is the 8:05 so airport at 6am gives him around 6 hours shut-eye.
Lands at Heathrow at 12:05. An hour through customs and in a taxi he'll get to the Amex easy by 14:45. Put him on the team sheet!

And I've seen the advert, Barca & Man Utd fly Turkish!

I'm trying to work out how serious you are! Maty won't b involved tomorrow, Steele will wear the gloves whilst Button warms the bench. It's the FA Cup so Maty was never going to be involved in it anyway.

No need for him to ruch, a good night's sleep, then back in the country tomorrow night or Sunday morning is what l would expect.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm trying to work out how serious you are! Maty won't b involved tomorrow, Steele will wear the gloves whilst Button warms the bench. It's the FA Cup so Maty was never going to be involved in it anyway.

No need for him to ruch, a good night's sleep, then back in the country tomorrow night or Sunday morning is what l would expect.

First class flight home will give him the sleep needed and then back in his own bed tomorrow to get over the jet lag.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Lucky old Spurs-wonder if an early return was also part of the 'deal'. Doubt he even had time to unpack!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here