Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And to put the cherry on top, a row over which channel. May wants it on the Beeb and Jeezer wants ITV.

Get Guru Murphy on the case, won't leave a stone unturned...

Probably the best scenario,May on Beeb,Jezza on ITV.Best viewing figures wins.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I can't see it working either, but it's the only possible method behind the madness I can think of for her wanting this stupid, pointless debate.

At least we've got a few Maybot free days to look forward to as she's off to the G20...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
At least we've got a few Maybot free days to look forward to as she's off to the G20...

I see thisG20 summit is in Buenos Aires, Argentina, which is in America and also borders the EU, am I right [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION]?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
She gets taken apart time after time, we are going to be worse off and could be badly worse off yet, still, she ploughs on into the storm slumped over the rudder.
The reports say we'll be worse off, which is what they've always said, from before the referendum, so that fact alone isn't really her doing is it.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I see thisG20 summit is in Buenos Aires, Argentina, which is in America and also borders the EU, am I right [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION]?

Well,I must say your geographical knowledge is better than any other subject you dribble about.I dare say you think the Falklands are an EU possession.Wonder why we are at the G20?Why are we represented when we are still a satrap of the EU?:D
Awaiting your explanation,but you are like watfordnobrain-never answer anything.:bigwave:

Jan 30, 2008
Well,I must say your geographical knowledge is better than any other subject you dribble about.I dare say you think the Falklands are an EU possession.Wonder why we are at the G20?Why are we represented when we are still a satrap of the EU?:D
Awaiting your explanation,but you are like watfordnobrain-never answer anything.:bigwave:
on the subject of Watford bloke, that worthless piece of tat he stares into must have misted up ???
regards
DR

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
But is it in Ulster or the ROI - apparently being in both isn't possible ? ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hold on, I missed this. Did Two Brain-cells say that being in both Ulster and the RoI wasn't possible?

Jesus wept.
Yes, there was a multi page discussion a few thousand posts ago. There was some mighty digging by the usual suspect.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
If you ignore the Russian and European ones. Or is that more remain lies?

I said land,not crash.Tell us more,I will open some Pringles (imported from the USA).

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hold on, I missed this. Did Two Brain-cells say that being in both Ulster and the RoI wasn't possible?

Jesus wept.

:bigwave:Well hi there Simpster.Still believe in Floella arriving on the Windrush?:D

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
They did. And transmitted data. In fact, the USSR were the first.

Are you getting confused with Venus?Easily done.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I see May is saying today that A50 date cannot be extended as this would involve re-negotiating the deal.

I know we are in the world of Trump and alternative facts, but she really has no shame in telling lies to try and bully parliament into her deal or no deal.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
2 questions ( 1 for each professor ).

1 - Are counties Cavan, Monaghan and Donegal in Ulster ?

2 - Are counties Cavan, Monaghan and Donegal in ROI ?

Historically in Ulster,hysterically the ROI.That is why I specified 2018.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here