Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luzzing coins at Kasper Schmeichel

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Time for a return to those long, lost days of yore where you topped up your ST with cash and bought, sometimes with a discount, all of your matchday experience goodies on that.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I appreciate you have to have a 'cut off point' and let football resume as normal, but my (perhaps pathetic) moral compass finds it really hard to get angry at a bloke who watched someone dying in a burning helicopter the other week.

Happy to accept I'm in the minority there.

Of course throwing anything at a player is idiotic and the "fans" should be banned but I lost any sympathy I might have had the way he reacted to Gross putting the ball in the net after he was wrongly called offside. Totally unprofessional and should have been carded himself for the way he went at the referee demanding a booking. If he keeps that up how long before opposition fans start singing Munich style songs at him.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Of course throwing anything at a player is idiotic and the "fans" should be banned but I lost any sympathy I might have had the way he reacted to Gross putting the ball in the net after he was wrongly called offside. Totally unprofessional and should have been carded himself for the way he went at the referee demanding a booking. If he keeps that up how long before opposition fans start singing Munich style songs at him.

Why mention something so crass, that is totally irrelevant to the subject in question?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I bet a few were clasped rather nervously as they walked up to the stadium given that was the first time I'd seen sniffer dogs in attendance. :whistle::lolol::rave:

I’ve seen them at other AMEX matches.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
I appreciate you have to have a 'cut off point' and let football resume as normal, but my (perhaps pathetic) moral compass finds it really hard to get angry at a bloke who watched someone dying in a burning helicopter the other week.

Happy to accept I'm in the minority there.
He was indeed a very brave bloke who had to be restrained by the Police in an attempt to those inside the helicopter.
In a "what if, if only" moment he was not found to be wanting.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Given the large number of CCTV cameras and allocated seating today, I would expect anyone throwing coins towards the pitch on Saturday won't be seeing anymore home games this season at least and maybe even for a much longer period.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Given the large number of CCTV cameras and allocated seating today, I would expect anyone throwing coins towards the pitch on Saturday won't be seeing anymore home games this season at least and maybe even for a much longer period.

Got to hope that this is the case. Perma-ban for me, I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here