Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Look, I am not questioning your intelligence here, but after losing so badly, did you honestly think hughton was going to send out a team to go gung ho at a decent side with a decent home record who were 7th in the league? Seriously????

If you want fluid entertaining football at the moment go watch Liverpool

I think that's what he's bitter about. It can't be easy switching from that sort of football to ours. Hopefully, give it a few more years, he'll get used to it.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Is this your attempt at a put down? I have many currently, yours is very weak. If diverting the shit BHA are in is your way of dealing with it then fair enough, I feel for you. I get many likes for what I am saying, which, is about our club, not about idiots like you, because I care. A point today v Wolves is much appreciated, but we still haven't scored in 5, we are still backs to the wall and we are still awful. Is that against your ethos, is your personality that fragile? Sorry if my views don't match up with yours. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

The state of this bloke. Tears streaming down the face obscuring his vision and ultimately ability to type a comment.

I think it's very clear you're the idiot here.

Ironically, it is you showing your fragility here bud.

Oh, and let's please point and laugh at the "plenty of likes". Well done buddy.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's a great point, but the fundamentals are all the same.

Not taking anything away from the lads, but more times than not, playing like that we lose that game.......... the bar, post and some Ryan heroics at least showed some much needed
luck for once.

The upside is propper's injury brought Kayal on, who got up the pitch, showed more fight than either Stephen's or Propper have for weeks. The downside is Hughton was blind to see what all of us have called for weeks, until he was forced by circumstance.

Nothings changed, we may or may not survive this season, but we cant continue like this, but under Hughton, we surely will until the trap door final comes.

Well done lads. HughtonOUT

Let’s leave the HughtonOUT to the summer now eh? Bloom isn’t going to sack him, he isn’t going to resign, there is only 4 games left. I understand your point of view, I just don’t see the point of repeating it constantly over the next 2 weeks, it’s not going to help. :shrug:

D

Deleted member 2719

Still whinging I see, even after a very important point away to Wolves.

How did you cope in the days of Ross Johnson and Peter Smith?

:tantrum:

Ross could bung a ball,

Smithy could dribble like Best.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
So you don’t think putting it right like he did today merits plaudits?

No wonder so many fans of other clubs think our fans are entitled tossers with posts like that

I suppose it suits you if we go down without a fight them does it?

Who behaves with entitlement?.......... I dont think anybody thinks we deserve to be better without basis, thats a false argument............... I'd argue CH didnt put it right, he did the same thing as always but today, with being forced to bring on KK and with a lot of luck, a bar, post and some good keeping it worked for a change, where more often it doesnt.

Todays point is valuable, but the problem is not "we deserve to be higher" as you allude...... its bigger than todays result, it's structural, its tactical and its not wrong as a fan to call it as you see it.

Maybe CH really isn't the problem? but history, almost identical to what happened at Norwich suggests he is imho, and that has been going on here for far to long.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Unhappy the way we have played most of season but today was only time in all season Hughtons tactics were justified

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Who behaves with entitlement?.......... I dont think anybody thinks we deserve to be better without basis, thats a false argument............... I'd argue CH didnt put it right, he did the same thing as always but today, with being forced to bring on KK and with a lot of luck, a bar, ost and some good keeping it worked for a change, where more often it doesnt.

Todays point is valuable, but the problem is not "we deserve to be higher" as you allude...... its bigger than todays result, it's structural, its tactical and its not wrong as a fan to call it as you see it.

Maybe CH really isn't the problem? but history, almost identical to what happened at Norwich suggests he is imho, and that has been going on here for far to long.

I think there's one poster here who is showing absolute entitlement at the moment.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
BHA; necessary purveyors of Anti-football.
4th from bottom and with few games left I'm very happy to take a point however we play.
We stay up and it gets sorted in the summer.
Onwards!!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Let’s leave the HughtonOUT to the summer now eh? Bloom isn’t going to sack him, he isn’t going to resign, there is only 4 games left. I understand your point of view, I just don’t see the point of repeating it constantly over the next 2 weeks, it’s not going to help. :shrug:

Yeah but how else is he going to get attention with his head so stuck up his arse?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I havent seen any mention of how well Bong played. I thought that he was tremendous today.
He did his usual thing, not closing down the winger and letting him get the cross in. The commentator on nbcsn said the same.

He is championship quality.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If we played the football you want to watch (I imagine attacking and free-flowing), we'd have conceded against one of the best counter-attacking teams in the league this year.

The reason you don't see this is why you're getting stick.

Getting sick? Where did that come from?

Happy with our negative football I can only surmise.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Get the impression that some wanted a defeat, so that Hughton got dismissed tonight.

I’ll take the point and worry about the big picture this summer.

dont be daft fella, we could have Adkins or Pardew one game away and id still want Brighton to win........ one swallow doesn't make a summer, always Brighton, win or draw in that order!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Getting sick? Where did that come from?

Happy with our negative football I can only surmise.

Stick. You're getting it as you don't understand the current objective and the tactics needed to achieve that objective.
I'm very happy with a point that no reasonable supporter would have envisaged before 3pm.

The goal is survival, that's all.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
£120 million spend in two seasons, our spend? Not much less.

They spent about twice as much as us last summer. And, ridiculously, were in the same sort of spending bracket the previous year while still in the Championship, and not receiving Premier League TV money. And that's not even taking into account of all those internationals who wouldn't have even looked at playing for the modern day Wolves before Mendes got involved.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
dont be daft fella, we could have Adkins or Pardew one game away and id still want Brighton to win........ one swallow doesn't make a summer, always Brighton, win or draw in that order!
Have to agree. No matter what we say on this board we will ( mostly) all be back next week praying for the win and biting our finger nails down to our knuckles.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The state of this bloke. Tears streaming down the face obscuring his vision and ultimately ability to type a comment.

I think it's very clear you're the idiot here.

Ironically, it is you showing your fragility here bud.

Oh, and let's please point and laugh at the "plenty of likes". Well done buddy.

Probably the weirdest reply I have ever seen to my comments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here