Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What changes do we need to make?

Truthsayer

Nov 29, 2017
I made another thread but it hasn't shown up. The chances of Cardiff winning both against Fulham and Crystal Palace are pretty slim so 4 more points is the most they can really hope for considering the other teams they play are Man U and Liverpool. So Brighton don't even need another win, in reality. A couple of draws would suffice. 3 points should make it even more certain (which could happen on Saturday against Wolves). Since then Cardiff need those two unlikely wins. 4 points for Brighton would probably make it almost completely certain.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I made another thread but it hasn't shown up. The chances of Cardiff winning both against Fulham and Crystal Palace are pretty slim so 4 more points is the most they can really hope for considering the other teams they play are Man U and Liverpool. So Brighton don't even need another win, in reality. A couple of draws would suffice. 3 points should make it even more certain (which could happen on Saturday against Wolves). Since then Cardiff need those two unlikely wins. 4 points for Brighton would probably make it almost completely certain.

Unlikely wins? Pretty slim? Fulham and Palace? Have you noticed how shit Fulham are? Palace, nice and safe, they're really going to want to win aren't they?

It is up to us, nobody else so Hughton needs to break out of whatever the f.uck he's in, re-unite the team and stop all of the negative bollocks and go out three and f.ucking try to win.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Bruno needs to start.
Kayal for Stephens
Gross to start, swap for andone/Murray when he tires

Murray and Andone alternate ( Murray for home matches/Andone away)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It is up to us, nobody else so Hughton needs to break out of whatever the f.uck he's in, re-unite the team and stop all of the negative bollocks and go out three and f.ucking try to win.

This, if we even for a minute start relying on others to do it for us then the game is up.
We have to match Cardiff's results, better them wherever possible.

Saturday is a prime example we have to better Cardiff's result ( or match it if they fluke a win).

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
We desperately need wingers who can beat their fullback. The tactics we employ mean the ball has to go out wide when we go forward. But with March, AJ, Locadia we have wingers who can not take the ball around the fullback or even beat the first man when crossing, so the ball is forced to go back, and repeat until we lose it. Knockaert has been our best winger by far this season when he has been in form.

Without new wingers who can beat their man we need to change the system to play the ball down the middle.

No, no he hasn't.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Bruno needs to start.
Kayal for Stephens
Gross to start, swap for andone/Murray when he tires

Murray and Andone alternate ( Murray for home matches/Andone away)

Kayal for Propper (he has been worse than DS... really!). Gross @10 and play our best, most defensively resolute and motivated back 4 and team. Grind out 2 or 3 points. **** expansive football - we can’t suddenly play it. Survive, then review.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
There is a lack of desire on the pitch from too many players. We need fight. We are desperate for a Churchill in the dressing room, but I fear we don't have one.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
There is a lack of desire on the pitch from too many players. We need fight. We are desperate for a Churchill in the dressing room, but I fear we don't have one.
A lot of them run like they smoke cigars. Will that do?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here