Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bloody hell I just booked flights, tickets and hotel for the Newcastle game!!

Cannot wait for CH comments!

Just would love to hear him really angry.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
0-2 down and we still haven't used our last sub and have a striker on the bench (who has barely been used as a striker all season) unused.

What a joke.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Can't see Hughton getting us out of this. Players completely shot and undroppable. Something has GOT to change. Something behind closed doors or Hughton.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
The players don't care. They know the good ones will be picked up by other clubs. The rest would have their PL wages in the Championship.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Let's be fair. They deserve to stay up, we don't

I'm embarrassed about Brighton. Bunch of overpaid pricks. No fight. No passion. No want
It's very disheartening to see.

Feb 9, 2019
Cardiff fans really making themselves heard. Come on Amex sing up, it sounds like a Cardiff home game. We must know more than just Sussex by the Sea, and a repeated verse of Albion....

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I'm ever hopeful that Norwich will be in the Premier League next season but I think Cardiff will go down. To be fair though it'll be squeaky bum time if you lose tonight.

Chris Hughton drove us nuts towards the end of his time at Carrow Rd for being so negative. It was totally depressing watching us as he seemed obsessed with fine margins and just try and sneak a 1-0. Home games were bad enough but away we were something else. We thought he'd be exactly the same with you but surprised us how adventurous he was.

A defender in his playing days maybe he's just reverting to type ?

I followed the Pink Un after CH was appointed here and you are so right !

Anyway good luck if you go up as looks likely !

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Appalling.

Absolutely appalling.

Whatever happens in the rest of this season (and I think we pretty much know what it's going to be), this squad and club needs a HUGE shake-up and kick up the arse in the Summer.

The recruitment hasn't been good enough, the tactics are stale to the point of ridicule with barely a sign of a Plan A, let alone a Plan B, and the recent performances suggest that the majority of the squad simply couldn't care less.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Spot on.

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
We have had one sub left for more than 20 minutes yet Murray is still on lol what a disgrace. Seems like the players really dont wanna play for CH.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We're a team formed of old men, slow men and boys who can't be arsed.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
But, but, he's our best ever manager. Nobody better if we go down, sorry, when we go down to bring us straight back up. Repeat ad finitum or until you believe. Failing that, he should f.uck off now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Let's get it over and done with now.

BOOOOO!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here