Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Many on their forum also think that the lower tier is too shallow and that the best views are from the front of the upper tier.

Frankly, having been in both the upper and lower tier loads of times for England games I'd say that's nonsense. Half way or further back in the lower tier outstrips almost all of the upper tier. Maybe the front few seats are okay of the upper tier, but after that you're miles away. I'd also say you feel very removed from the pitch and the atmosphere in the upper tier. Lower tier will have a decent view if you're in the back half and a much better atmosphere in my experience.

Suspect it's the cost decision for most Man City fans who lets face it with have much better/bigger games to splash their cash on than this one.

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
Just a quick question. I got my 2 tickets fine but then got a call from my dad who couldn't get on so picked up 6 for his group. This puts me on a total of 8 purchased. will I still be able to buy an additional 4 when they open up for STH guests next week?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just a quick question. I got my 2 tickets fine but then got a call from my dad who couldn't get on so picked up 6 for his group. This puts me on a total of 8 purchased. will I still be able to buy an additional 4 when they open up for STH guests next week?

I think yes. you are allowed 10 to start with (for qualifying STH) and then you get the guest tickets next week

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Don’t forget about 5000 were held back initially. Whether these have been sold elsewhere or if some have been drip fed back we don’t know. A good number shifted already today tho

Was there!?

I suppose they could be player friends & family, staff ect.. But 5000 sounds far too many for that.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Frankly, having been in both the upper and lower tier loads of times for England games I'd say that's nonsense. Half way or further back in the lower tier outstrips almost all of the upper tier. Maybe the front few seats are okay of the upper tier, but after that you're miles away. I'd also say you feel very removed from the pitch and the atmosphere in the upper tier. Lower tier will have a decent view if you're in the back half and a much better atmosphere in my experience.

Suspect it's the cost decision for most Man City fans who lets face it with have much better/bigger games to splash their cash on than this one.

Its all about preference isn't it but the lower tier is very shallow which doesn't make for a good view. The front of the upper is the best and City fans have been to Wembley a lot recently so their fans no this.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Who gets the ticket revenue for Wembley Cup games - is it the FA/owner of the stadium, or the clubs?

The small print on the website says that a £2.50 surcharge is added to each order. Is this to fulfill the printing and dispatching of all those tickets (presumably from an external company). This is not the case with any other Albion fixture, so maybe the ticket fees are taken up by the FA.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Who gets the ticket revenue for Wembley Cup games - is it the FA/owner of the stadium, or the clubs?

The small print on the website says that a £2.50 surcharge is added to each order. Is this to fulfill the printing and dispatching of all those tickets (presumably from an external company). This is not the case with any other Albion fixture, so maybe the ticket fees are taken up by the FA.

27. PROVISIONS FOR THE SEMI-FINALS

(a) The Association shall fix the ground for all Semi-Finals, and shall have direct control of the arrangements.

(b) In the Semi-Finals, 5 1⁄2% of the net gate receipts of each match shall be remitted to The Association and allocated for distribution to Affiliated Associations as determined by The Association. The remainder of the net gate receipts shall be divided in accordance with the Clauses below.

(c) The venue staging a Semi-Final shall be entitled to a payment agreed by The Association.

(d) In the Semi-Finals the remainder of the net gate receipts (less any payments to the staging venue) of both matches shall be combined and divided as follows:
25% to The Association.
65% to be divided equally between the four Clubs.
10% to the Pool.​

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
27. PROVISIONS FOR THE SEMI-FINALS

(a) The Association shall fix the ground for all Semi-Finals, and shall have direct control of the arrangements.

(b) In the Semi-Finals, 5 1⁄2% of the net gate receipts of each match shall be remitted to The Association and allocated for distribution to Affiliated Associations as determined by The Association. The remainder of the net gate receipts shall be divided in accordance with the Clauses below.

(c) The venue staging a Semi-Final shall be entitled to a payment agreed by The Association.

(d) In the Semi-Finals the remainder of the net gate receipts (less any payments to the staging venue) of both matches shall be combined and divided as follows:
25% to The Association.
65% to be divided equally between the four Clubs.
10% to the Pool.​

Excuse my ignorance, what is 10% to The Pool?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Excuse my ignorance, what is 10% to The Pool?

I think it's the prize pool, ie the money that gets paid out...

Extra preliminary round winners (184 teams) £2,250 Losers receive £750
Preliminary round winners (160) £2,890 Losers receive £960
First round qualifying winners (116) £6,000
Second Round Qualifying winners (80) £9,000
Third Round Qualifying winners (40) £15,000
Fourth Round Qualifying winners (32) £25,000
First Round Proper winners (40) £36,000
Second Round Proper winners (20) £54,000
Third Round Proper winners (32) £135,500
Fourth Round Proper winners (16) £180,000
Fifth Round Proper winners (8) £360,000
Quarter-Final winners (4) £720,000
Semi-Final winners (2) £1,800,000 Semi-Final losers (2) £900,000
Final runners-up (1) £1,800,000
Final winners (1) £3,600,000

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Don’t forget about 5000 were held back initially. Whether these have been sold elsewhere or if some have been drip fed back we don’t know. A good number shifted already today tho

Surely there must have been a chunk held back, otherwise we’ve sold 20k by 3.30pm on Friday which seems an incredible number and means that most season ticket holders have already purchased their ticket? That doesn’t seem to be the vibe on NSC

I’m sure there’s a reason that the club don’t advertise numbers in their points categories or how many they have put on general sale or held back etc - but would make life more stress free if they did! Number seems to be getting uncomfortably low for me given that there’s two more days of sales before I can get in there :down::

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here