Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tragic New York "FAN" at it again

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Everything points to him being an elite level troll. Either that or he is definitely somewhere on the spectrum.
I think he's just having a laugh while stoned and enjoying taking the piss out of Palace.

"On the spectrum" is an interesting term that gets used a lot nowadays. Nothing wrong with that as long as we realise that all of us are.....

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
He came a long way to show his support for our club and Barber acknowledged that with a thank you presentation on the Amex pitch. Plus he was treated like royalty in the pubs beforehand. The more international fans the better, sign of a big club that.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He came a long way to show his support for our club and Barber acknowledged that with a thank you presentation on the Amex pitch. Plus he was treated like royalty in the pubs beforehand. The more international fans the better, sign of a big club that.

Yup hope he spreads the word, nothing wrong with that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I just can’t wait to hear him sing a song about Stephens

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I wonder if it's possible to get him the fan of the year award , i'm sure the board will be itching to say hello .

Here he is with one of his biggest fans.
22735925-0EA7-4846-A8AA-2710F0A9F4C7.jpeg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is a thing on Insta according to my son. And they think he's great.

See the "how old is everyone on here" thread methinks.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

WTF?! It’s not support, he’s just craving attention and the club have used as marketing that’s all. Christ, guy doesn’t even belong in the same sentence as supporters the likes of....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here