Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
[MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION] doesn't want to read the right wing dominated brexit strategies from 55 Tufton St. that hub of right wing climate change deniers. Much rather post an article of Mandelson on a boat 10 times then face the truth that this is a right wing capitalist ideology. CF actually called it 'radicalism' the other day to [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] I think. I pretty much laughed my coffee over my keyboard.

If I have posted in 10 times then it’s because some posters raise Russian influence on leavers whilst ignoring Russian influence on Remain. There is a myth that the EU (or the U.K.) are tough on Russia, in practice they are not.

It’s why despite sanctions the ESA sent Tim Peake into space on a Russian space craft or that Gerhard Schroeder is Chairman of Rosneft and why Oleg Depriska is a sanctioned individual in the US for electoral interference but not by the EU or UK. Go figure.

I have stopped consuming liquids when I read posts from free market conservatives who think by supporting the EU they are supporting the working class.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe it did work. I doubt anyone has ever surveyed the homophobic xenophic racist community to see if they voted remain or leave on june 23rd. Your guess at how many of them voted remain after seeing that pre referendum ad is as good as anyone elses.
ps. grow up

Grow up :lolol:

Anywhere else fair enough but please don't tell me to grow up on the single most childish playground thread on all of NSC.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I have stopped consuming liquids when I read posts from free market conservatives who think by supporting the EU they are supporting the working class.

Yeah and equally those of the radical left who think by leaving the EU they're going to be supporting the working classes.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Indeed.

And look into Tufton Street influence, and disgraced former Defence Secretary Liam Fox's chums involved in Atlantic Bridge a while back. Quite a lot of familiar names keep cropping up.

I get it, so in this group can you confirm:

1) how many are russian?
2) how many are russian oligarchs?
3) how many are russian oligarchs with economic sanctions?

You need at least a couple if you are to trump the evident influence of Putin’s mate Oleg Deripaska with the remainers...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So leave voters are now the victims?

Some are. They were conned, and as such are as much victims as anyone. The people you should reserve your fury for are those at the top who conned them.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Grow up :lolol:

Anywhere else fair enough but please don't tell me to grow up on the single most childish playground thread on all of NSC.

giphy.gif Childish? Surely not.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I get it, so in this group can you confirm:

1) how many are russian?
2) how many are russian oligarchs?
3) how many are russian oligarchs with economic sanctions?

You need at least a couple if you are to trump the evident influence of Putin’s mate Oleg Deripaska with the remainers...

I am not trying to trump ( lol ) anything.

Russian oligarchs, American 'oligarchs' - all the same to me.

Dark money, with the Russian mafia-state kleptocracy at the centre of the web.

There are sinister alliances of common purpose, no doubt with future betrayals on the horizon.

And ( wild opinion ) it is all in pursuit of an end game along the lines of reducing global population for a future when the resources of the planet are depleted.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good piece from yesterday's Grauniad about people who have changed their minds on both sides since the vote, and their reasons for it.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ters-who-have-changed-their-minds-over-brexit

Interesting one mentions about how he believed the £350m for the NHS lie. Which some on here have claimed nobody believed.

Ha. As if the Brexit idiots on here didn’t believe it. If you told them there was a custard donut in each of the queens socks for every leave voter they’d have been queuing up outside Bucky Palace.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ha. As if the Brexit idiots on here didn’t believe it. If you told them there was a custard donut in each of the queens socks for every leave voter they’d have been queuing up outside Bucky Palace.
You know lots of people such as myself, did not believe what was being promoted from the leave campaign just as much as the lies from project fear. And yet it's simpler for you to bitterly tarnish. Oh well.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Good piece from yesterday's Grauniad about people who have changed their minds on both sides since the vote, and their reasons for it.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ters-who-have-changed-their-minds-over-brexit

Interesting one mentions about how he believed the £350m for the NHS lie. Which some on here have claimed nobody believed.

Whilst it had diddley squat to do with my vote, I interpreted the thing to say that the possible monies we might save in the future could possibly be used domestically in areas such as the NHS. Like I said though, sod all to do with my vote.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You know you're in the shite (hen) when someone from Scotchland has a decent grasp of the situation:-

[tweet] 1098198173657583617[/tweet]

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Yeah and equally those of the radical left who think by leaving the EU they're going to be supporting the working classes.

Ok, and did as a general point did the working class vote out or remain?

We know the answer because it’s the working classes that have been hung out to dry by being in the EU? Don’t ask me, ask Yvette Cooper who apologised for not managing the labour market. Still that was when she had a sniff of power, now she doesn’t she’s back to the pro EU Tory default mode.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
More grim news for Brexit Britain ..

MULTIMILLION pound port terminal, Tilbury2, has been approved today with construction scheduled to start within a matter of weeks.

The Secretary of State for Transport gave consent for the UK's fastest growing port, The Port of Tilbury, to begin the essential expansion, in order to keep up with the rising demand for construction materials, as well as imported and exported cars, and an increase in commercial ferry traffic, which carries consumer goods, perishables and steel between Europe and the UK.

The build is also set to increase direct employment from 3,500 to 12,000 jobs over the next ten to 15 years.

Construction of the port, which will include a new rail and road connection, deep water jetty and pontoon, will bring the project cost to in excess of £200 million.

https://www.harwichandmanningtreest...and-creating-8500-jobs-in-thurrock-and-essex/

Not sure why they are doing this as according to peeps on here we won't be doing much trade with Europe soon, we won't have a car industry and we will only be importing chlorinated chicken ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here