Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What music do you listen to when you go to sleep?

What music do you listen to when you go to sleep?

• Nightwish [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPonioDYnoY[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dream academy [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5uxQElYu68[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Well worth trying Sleep and From Sleep by Max Richter. Lovely works, and even an overnight gig too.

dbh-maxrichter_sleep-bassconcerthall-031218-01.jpg

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I pod whatever's on there, last night went to sleep listening to the Clash woke up to turn it off The Sex Pistols were playing. Heard three tracks slept through 12! Can be heavy rock most stuff does it...............

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I find it very strange, psychologically.
How listening to Joe Rogan talk to an Astrophysicist, for example, can shut everything off upstairs and get me to sleep in minutes!

If I retained all the information I've had in my ears all these nights I'd be at least half a genius by now surely. :lolol:

This was created as a joke thread in response to a post by @statbrother, but I'm, amazed by some replies, like yours. I could no more go to sleep with the radio on than I could with the lights on. I need total silence. Amazing how different we humans can be.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This was created as a joke thread in response to a post by @statbrother, but I'm, amazed by some replies, like yours. I could no more go to sleep with the radio on than I could with the lights on. I need total silence. Amazing how different we humans can be.

What you still doing up, doesn't Faversham have a jazz curfew after 11pm! :facepalm::kiss:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What you still doing up, doesn't Faversham have a jazz curfew after 11pm! :facepalm::kiss:

I had a long day at work and am relaxing with some top bantz with my fam and bludz. :rolleyes:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
In the early 90s I had a slection of tapes. They were a bit new agey. They didn't feature any music whatsoever just sounds from the natural world. One featured the sound of whales in the sea. One was a thunderstorm and the other was rain in a forest. I sometimes used to put those on to go to sleep. It was actually quite relaxing and also quite atmospheric and evocative listening to them in the darkness and far less intrusive than music.

I'm actually suffering from insomnia quite a bit at the moment. I might even try and dig them out if I can also find a cassette tape player to play them on.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Question Time used to be totally soporific.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here