Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Theresa May Dancing

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I actually feel sorry for her. Just on a human level, she is one of the most socially retarded people I have ever seen. She is utterly incapable of interacting naturally with anyone or anything. Every conversation looks awkward, every encounter is stilted. She can stand there and read a speech, but god help her when she gets asks questions and actually has to think of something to say. She never has anything to say - she reverts to her party and media training, talking in soundbites, almost always beginning with the line "I've always been very clear..." just to give herself an extra few seconds to try and come up with whatever pre-prepared soundbite she needs to come up with in order to say nothing at all, nothing we haven't heard a thousand times before. Trying to sound authoritative and in control, but just coming across again as, well....the Maybot. I have no doubt that being dragged into a situation where she had to DANCE (ie look a bit natural), was her worst nightmare. She could not have looked less comfortable if someone had pushed her into a burning shed. She's awkward, weird, and painfully self-aware.

And of all the times to get someone like this, she's our leader :facepalm:

Head the nail on.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
What a load of nonsense.

Every one of the Top European Countries are filled with overseas players.

If he cant find 25 good players capable of doing a good job for England he shouldn't be in the job. That's what he is paid to do is to go out and scout them or to put a team in place to do so. England has a lot of great players. The ones who can't get into the first teams are mostly out on loan somewhere, so he needs to get up off his arse and go and watch them on a cold Tuesday night, England have some great players kicking around. He is on about £4m a year doing a job where his team only plays about 10 games per year, so he has plenty free time.

PL managers some of them will earn less per year and their teams are playing over 40 games per year and then on top of that they are going to watch opposition matches. They occasionally are going to watch their own youth teams play in midweek matches and they are going to watch their training on occasions.

You take up managing your National Team you should be willing to leave no stone unturned to find out where they are playing at any given point in time. Southgate is well remunerated for what I feel is a lot less hours work than many of his Manager Counterparts..............Get on with your job Gareth and stop stating the obvious, that you may find one or two players not playing for the Top 6 teams in the country (The matches you like to see yourself on the TV watching).

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
What a load of nonsense.

If he cant find 25 good players capable of doing a good job for England he shouldn't be in the job. That's what he is paid to do is to go out and scout them or to put a team in place to do so. England has a lot of great players. The ones who can't get into the first teams are mostly out on loan somewhere, so he needs to get up off his arse and go and watch them on a cold Tuesday night, England have some great players kicking around. He is on about £4m a year doing a job where his team only plays about 10 games per year, so he has plenty free time.

PL managers some of them will earn less per year and their teams are playing over 40 games per year and then on top of that they are going to watch opposition matches. They occasionally are going to watch their own youth teams play in midweek matches and they are going to watch their training on occasions.

You take up managing your National Team you should be willing to leave no stone unturned to find out where they are playing at any given point in time. Southgate is well remunerated for what I feel is a lot less hours work than many of his Manager Counterparts..............Get on with your job Gareth and stop stating the obvious, that you may find one or two players not playing for the Top 6 teams in the country (The matches you like to see yourself on the TV watching).

Quite.

And she’s can’t dance either

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
I think if anyone's got an issue with a 61 year old woman dancing with some children, and clearly enjoying it whatever anyone thinks, then it says more about them than the dancer.

She is quite an awkward character, so good on her for having the guts to say '**** you' to any advisers that may have said 'don't, it might get you pilloried by dickheads on social media who are incidentally the same sort of people that stand at the bar in clubs laughing at the bloke dancing badly with the girls.' TM clearly understands who will get the shag and who is going to go home and play with their dick while reading Train Spotting Times...

This will improve her standing, not diminish it...

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I think if anyone's got an issue with a 61 year old woman dancing with some children, and clearly enjoying it whatever anyone thinks, then it says more about them than the dancer.

She is quite an awkward character, so good on her for having the guts to say '**** you' to any advisers that may have said 'don't, it might get you pilloried by dickheads on social media who are incidentally the same sort of people that stand at the bar in clubs laughing at the bloke dancing badly with the girls.' TM clearly understands who will get the shag and who is going to go home and play with their dick while reading Train Spotting Times...

Nah mate. Those videos are an absolute car crash.. excruciating to watch.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
What a load of nonsense.

Te he he he

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.

Chill out Theresa.
Fair play to you for having a go though.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

I don't think she HAS got guts to stand up to her image consultant, or whatever nightmare job title they have.

She is so completely desperate to ingratiate herself with the people of this country that she will slavishly do literally anything they tell her. Even if it means throwing herself at the mercy of social media. She is an absolute car-crash of a politician.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Do you know what. That's a very poignant post. I sat back and had a real long hard look at myself and tried to dissect what it said about me.

I concluded that I find awkward elderly ladies dancing with no ability REALLY REALLY funny.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

You are off your head. I take it you are a Conservative?

There is no defence for them videos, they are awkward and cringe worthy at best.

What relation to TM are you?

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
She’s a dick like most at the top of her party at the moment, although I’m not sure she does much wrong in that video, we don’t elect her for her dancing ability

Not sure that is true. Ed Miliband wasn't elected off the back of him not being able to eat a bacon sandwich. Maybe the ability to dance will be an important factor at the next election?

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
You are off your head. I take it you are a Conservative?

There is no defence for them videos, they are awkward and cringe worthy at best.

What relation to TM are you?

There's the issue in a nutshell. In binary times many seem completely unable to form an objective view of anything whatsoever. I defend TM, therefore I am a conservative - next step a nazi no doubt. You cannot disassociate (long word, so you may struggle) yourself from the political aspect and relate purely to the human angle I originally considered.

I know NSC is full of trainspotters, but I didn't know my original post would draw them out so quickly!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I think I agree. There are bigger issues to worry about. And if it helps with trade deals in Africa and she is happy whats not to like.

She may well not be doing a very good job but to have a pop at her dancing feels a bit low. She is clearly physically challenged but at least she is having a go, and two days after social media destroyed her for the first effort. That shows a surprising amount of balls.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
no politican ever pulls this off, its always an awkward shuffle. but if they refuse they look worse so they do it anyway.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
There's the issue in a nutshell. In binary times many seem completely unable to form an objective view of anything whatsoever. I defend TM, therefore I am a conservative - next step a nazi no doubt. You cannot disassociate (long word, so you may struggle) yourself from the political aspect and relate purely to the human angle I originally considered.

I know NSC is full of trainspotters, but I didn't know my original post would draw them out so quickly!

Sort it out ffs, you get out the wrong side of the bed or not getting any?

Your the only person on this thread with this view, the rest all agree that it is Cringe Worthy and awkward from our so called Leader. This should put the voters of her in the next election.

I think [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10 sums it up perfectly in #15

So are you a Conservative or not?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
no politican ever pulls this off, its always an awkward shuffle. but if they refuse they look worse so they do it anyway.

Agreed. I'm no fan of Theresa May at all, but I wonder how she could have dealt with the position she was in that would have the rabid TM-haters responding with a "she handled that situation well there".

I fully suspect that, in fact, there was nothing she could have done to elicit such a response from her most vocal detractors.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Top banana Mrs M. She must have attended the R.N. school of dancing (Joanna's in Pompey). excellent, just excellent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here