Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing the Blues - Season 2

Profit now at £7 so failure to land a result over the coming 2 days will mean we dip into negative territory for the first time all season.

Slim pickings tho so the bookies at least think we have a chance. 4-1 for us to beat The Cherries and Southampton to win at home to Palace.

The Monday win means the stakes increase this week to £15.

The double tomorrow is a massive 17-1 (price boost via Will Hill) so success tomorrow would ensure a handsome profit for the season regardless of whatever else happens. I know we can beat West Brom and I fully expect Barnes to get a late winner at Selhurt.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Good luck, I’ll give it a miss this week with those odds. I’ll do my usual Dunk / Duffy anytime, it’s got to come in soon. At least Goldson came good last week at 9-1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So we zoomed back into profit last week. I collected £75 which leaves us £48 in the black.

The best odds I managed to find this weekend was 6-1 care of a price boost on Will Hill. At ‘normal’ times for that North London club would have have expected at least those kind of odds on the single!

Due to the win last week the stake increases 50% to £15. If it happens this weekend then this project is guaranteed to turn a profit for another season!

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
So we zoomed back into profit last week. I collected £75 which leaves us £48 in the black.

The best odds I managed to find this weekend was 6-1 care of a price boost on Will Hill. At ‘normal’ times for that North London club would have have expected at least those kind of odds on the single!

Due to the win last week the stake increases 50% to £15. If it happens this weekend then this project is guaranteed to turn a profit for another season!

Fingers crossed we see plenty of this tomorrow night :ffsparr:

Well, well, welll.........

Last night’s comeback produced a £90 profit so the running profit for the season to date is now £138. As only 9 games remain, this project is guaranteed to produce a profit for the second consecutive season!

The stake increases again by 50% so £22.50 is to be invested this coming weekend.

I managed to get 4-1 care of a Ladbrokes price boost for the coming weekend. As that was the best part of half a point better than the next best I could find, I placed by bet early.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well, well, welll.........

Last night’s comeback produced a £90 profit so the running profit for the season to date is now £138. As only 9 games remain, this project is guaranteed to produce a profit for the second consecutive season!

The stake increases again by 50% so £22.50 is to be invested this coming weekend.

I managed to get 4-1 care of a Ladbrokes price boost for the coming weekend. As that was the best part of half a point better than the next best I could find, I placed by bet early.

Brilliant stuff! Palace really are shithouse aren't they. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here