Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolve Watford tickets - club charges £42 booking fee

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So basically it’s a non story. Close the thread before wasting anyone else’s time!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
What a pathetic thread,

I’m not sure what’s worse, Sutton being duped or the OP listening to Sutton being duped and then being duped himself, and to think think he tries his best to convince us he has a modicum of intellect...

For the first time this year HWT has gone into hiding wishing this thread would disappear[emoji23]

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Unblievable but true. What a disgrace.

I am very angry.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It seems ticketmaster are handling the Watford sales.

Ticketmaster has admitted their "systems have been running slower than anticipated" and accepted this "falls below the standards we expect" following the prioblems Watford fans have been experiencing buying FA Cup semi-final tickets.

Supporters trying to purchase tickets for the last four game against Wolverhampton Wanderers have been left frustrated after online issues prevented them from making their purchases, with many taking to social media throughout the day to express their annoyance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You walked into that one my friend. Very unlike you.

I was only half listening to the radio, but what I though I heard sounded outrageous. Anyway, so it goes. Happy that all's fair in the world of ticketing. And no harm in unintentionally affording a few people a laugh at my expense. If I ever find that Chris Sutton in the back of my cab, however.....

:lolol::cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here