• No

Votes: 39 70.9%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Obviously staying in the Prem is more important but anyone who thinks we are sliding towards relegation anyway might take the end of season cup finals if offered. The poll shows that 40% of people would take the offer.

11% than the massive Brexit majority. So a no, then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Does anyone understand this question, or am I just being peculiarly thick today?

No. Nobody does. But many think they do. Hard two cup finals means two cup finals. Innit.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yes but I'm probably in a minority who isn't enjoying Premier League football..

that's all well and good mate and i must admit i am a bit jaded with regard to performances of commentators , match officials and some of our team .......i would be saying to the team now IF we are relegated no one is being sold , you are all going to stay here and work your nuts off to get straight back into the prem , to say that our players are not good enough as has been widely touted all over social media by some armchair experts is patently wrong .....we have been very unlucky against watford and we were absolutely mugged off by dyche and his horrible crew .....we really need to get the monkey off the back ,get a couple of wins and lighten the mood at the amex.....i can imagine what it's like at the moment ( amex atmosphere) and i'm sure it's not doing the players any good at all.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
In May 1983 we were relegated at home to Man City before the Cup Final.

With such a precedent, it’s a no from me.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
In May 1983 we were relegated at home to Man City before the Cup Final.

With such a precedent, it’s a no from me.
Didn't know that, maybe history might repeat itself but this time it has two happy endings for the Seagulls!

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
No hopefully we will be safe long before the last game of the season. Unlike many I would rather go out of the cup and survive than repeat 83 and get to the final and go down.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
What do fans remember more: staying up in '81 or the cup final in '83?

Cup final all day long.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Oh for actual ****'s sake. I don't understand the question. Would you take a poke in the eye if it meant I could have a pork pie without stealing your car tomorrow? Who actually cares? Apart from Swiss Tony. Obviously. Eating a pork pie in a car is like making love to a beautiful woman.

Anyway this thread is shit with a poll.

I like the pork pie thingy and yes who actually feckin cares.....:shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here