Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets still available for Man City

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just had a look at that board, and their pre-match thread.

Seems some of their fans are a little stressed - and getting really uppity - with comments by a few of our players about spoiling the party.

We've even had relegation wished on us for next season.

Which is nice. Oh well. Win or Lose we're on the booze :rock:

Swings n roundabouts innit.

If IF IF we were to spoil the party, away at Anfield will be such a 'conquering hero's return' I might even be tempted to go myself.

"We won you the league
We won you the league
We're Brighton n Hove Albion
We won you the league".

Nice and cheesy. :thumbsup:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Swings n roundabouts innit.

If IF IF we were to spoil the party, away at Anfield will be such a 'conquering hero's return' I might even be tempted to go myself.

"We won you the league
We won you the league
We're Brighton n Hove Albion
We won you the league".

Nice and cheesy. :thumbsup:

As would I at work on Monday (in Liverpool)!!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Very much THIS.

I'm also genuinely looking forward to seeing us up against City, seeing how we cope,

You've clearly forgotten how we 'coped' with Bournemouth, Cardiff, Southampton, Burnley and Leicester.

Sure, I'm looking forward to the game, and giving Bruno the send-off he deserves, but not expecting anything other than a comfortable City win.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I’ve been watching the ticket site for the last week and nothing seems to come up. So with that in mind, if there is anybody reading this thread who can’t go and can’t be arsed to list their tickets. PM me please, looking for 2

My daughter got two this afternoon. Are you signed in when looking?

Edit. Just checked and there are currently 14 tickets available, none together though.

scooter1

How soon is now?
My daughter got two this afternoon. Are you signed in when looking?

Edit. Just checked and there are currently 14 tickets available, none together though.
Yes, signed in. However, I wonder if I don’t have the membership criteria to be able to purchase. The pink button doesn’t have the buy option highlighted. I have a decent purchase history, but only white membership

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’ve been watching the ticket site for the last week and nothing seems to come up. So with that in mind, if there is anybody reading this thread who can’t go and can’t be arsed to list their tickets. PM me please, looking for 2

Tickets have been popping up all week - have bought 3 (a pair and a single). There are about 10 available currently, although no pairs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For the love of god will someone put up another (or 2 if the one that is available goes) seat in the ESL.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Tickets have been popping up all week - have bought 3 (a pair and a single). There are about 10 available currently, although no pairs.
I need to buy the + membership package to see available tickets, but that’s another £45 for me and my boy, on top of the potential £80 for tickets. I’d love to be there, but it looks like I’ll be watching on the telly

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For the love of god will someone put up another (or 2 if the one that is available goes) seat in the ESL.

Come on someone's kid must be looking a bit peaky :lolol:

FromEdinburgh

May 10, 2019
Seem to be quite a few people with the “how dare away fans sit in our end”.

Seriously, what’s it matter. Football only works with fans of both sides. If anybody has a purchase history and is willing to buy two tickets (one adult, one kid) then please tell me. Not for the black market and you can “watch us”walk in, myself and my son. And yes my son is a City fan.

For what it’s worth I am a Macclesfield fan and I was at your place for our first ever away game in the league -August 1997, when we drew 1-1 ! But that doesn’t count towards purchase history!!

So, apologies, and at the risk of vitriol from people for posting this on your site if anyone can help please PM me or respond. Obviously my exoectations are low

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here