Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Button

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
A shaky performance today when tested in the second half and I thought he looked dodgy in the West Brom replay. He doesn’t cut it for me and I hope Ryan starts in the quarter final.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Agreed. But I think he'll start QF.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Harsh criticism, he was left exposed at times but I thought did well. A perfectly good keeper who adds to our squad depth, considering how highly rated Walton and Sanchez are he is the right fit for now

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wonder is Walton still rated highly as he has been replaced at Wigan as first choice, I think. Button has not let us down but today he did exactly what Fulhams fans said about him made the 1 f..k up per game.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Harsh criticism, he was left exposed at times but I thought did well. A perfectly good keeper who adds to our squad depth, considering how highly rated Walton and Sanchez are he is the right fit for now
Agree he is presumably a decent keeper but he didn't have a great game today..

Good to give him minutes incase Maty gets injured or suspended.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Didn't really have an opportunity to shine...I mean how many shots did Derby have on target? :shrug:
...however, seems to flap a lot at crosses which doesn't give one confidence :moo:

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Every time he plays, he looks like he has a mistake in him. Luckily they haven’t been punished to date but the dropped cross followed by the unnecessary flap - pushing the ball into the danger area was an error you wouldn’t expect to see from a non-league keeper, let alone one that has played in the premier league this season.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
What has happened to Jason Steele? I thought he had a good game at Bournemouth and was not even on the bench today.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Time for that Sunderland lad to get a go. Made some quality saves in Netflix doc (excellent series)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here