Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Other

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Some hidden gems that those of us who work don't get to enjoy in all of their glory. So those of you students/workshy lazy layabouts/retired, what's the best daytime TV has to offer?

???

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Some hidden gems that those of us who work don't get to enjoy in all of their glory. So those of you students/workshy lazy layabouts/retired, what's the best daytime TV has to offer?

???

You should've put Cant work, wont work.

None of the above.
Listen to the radio.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
:laugh: Classic!

The best bit about daytime TV is that it gives you time to catch up on stuff you may have missed from the evening before or binge watch something on catch up/netflix etc. I do, however, enjoy Politics Live.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

???

You forgot sicknotes.

I find 'forged in fire' strangely compelling.

Or any superficial documentaries about big things. Big boats, big bridges, big buildings.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I work from home. 6 music, Sky Sports News or if the cricket is on then I listen to / watch that all day.

On Tapatalk so I've not seen the poll but as it's a crodo thread (and it clearly was before I clicked on it) I can only imagine the hellish grimness of the options..... [emoji16]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Currently watching Lakers at Celtics that I recorded overnight, otherwise cricket, films or series from Netflix

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I spend all day sat at my desk looking at NSC so I don't have time for daytime TV!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I find 'forged in fire' strangely compelling.

Me too.

Fascinating to see the skill and technique that goes into what they do. Some of what they make, particularly in the final round, is aesthetically stunning too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Countdown.

Post #9 - you were right; the choices in the poll were all pretty horrendous (Countdown wasn't even on his list).

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Countdown.

Post #9 - you were right; the choices in the poll were all pretty horrendous (Countdown wasn't even on his list).

I always thought Countdown was teatime?? Has it been moved?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Houseparty, which was the 70's equivalent of Loose Women. Usually tackled hard hitting issues such as knitting patterns and cooking recipes. Conspicuous amongst the generally staid and wholesome presenters was the glamorous and rather saucy looking Lucy Morgan who always gave me the impression she was a bit of a goer in the bedroom away from the cameras. In reality it was probably the staid wholesome ones who were the real harlots. I bet the off camera chat was pure filth.

housep1.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here