Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XII - Coming Soon(ish)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Evening all. Well it's almost that time again. Many of you will be thrilled, some of you will be heartily cheesed off but there's no denying that the annual WHC contest has become an NSC essential.

As I'd mentioned in my overly sentimental new year post, I'm quite busy these days, as I'm running two jobs concurrently. With this in mind, I'm not going to be able to roll out WHC XII until mid-February rather than its usual January slot. I'm sure you'll all get over this delay but if any of you are so impatient for animal based barneys then you're more than welcome to kick it off. Failing that: sit tight. The creatures will be scrapping shortly.

Before then, I wanted to take a moment to get your views on a few WHC format issues. All of these were touched on last year, so I thought I'd see what the consensus was before this year's contest begins.

Weekday polls
Weekendgate upset many of you last year. Am I to assume that polling should only take place Monday to Friday?

Poll length
How do we feel about poll length? 2 days? 3 days? More?

Public polling
Much has been made about the pro and anti badger brigade in the past. A couple of people have suggested public polls as a means of seeing just who is voting for who. Do we care enough about this?

Seeding
A perennial WHC chestnut. Should the competition retain its essential knock out format or would you all prefer something a little more Wimbledonish?

Thoughts please...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've heard rumours about the stadiums not being ready in time? Can you confirm or deny?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Please don’t.

Just rinse and repeat every WHC thread from the last 12 years.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I admire the time and effort you put in but on here its the same types(clicks) voting for the same things(Bloody honey badger cock fest)etc... its probably run its course sadly!!
All the best regardless:)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Please sort out your 2nd, 3rd, 4th....100th accounts out now please.

All the desperate emails for password resets gets awfully tiresome.

Jan 29, 2015
Please sort out your 2nd, 3rd, 4th....100th accounts out now please.

All the desperate emails for password resets gets awfully tiresome.

Surely nobody is sad enough to have multiple accounts that they only wheel out at this time of the year?

If there are such people, and they can’t remember their password, that’s their problem. Sod em, I say.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here